Do you hate your sister
10 things you only know when you have a sister
1. No matter what happens, she must be the first to know. It used to be the grade of the math exam, the first kiss, the first fag. Today it's the knee surgery, the exhausting children or the argument with the husband. If what is up, we will dial your number first.
2. "But don't say mom and dad". This sentence still applies when we are 56 and 59. There are things that parents don't need to know because that would only worry them. Point.
3. She honestly tells us the worst truths in our faces. That's why we may be offended for a moment, but then we see that she is right after all. At least, most of the time. In any case, we think about it in detail.
4. We share everything with her. Really everything, except maybe the toothbrush. And the men, of course.
5. We are not embarrassed together. Laugh so loud that everyone looks. Like two madmen jumping around on the dance floor next to the beat, with bad breakdance interludes and without any shame. Make yourself a real eyrie. Have the most fun with her. We have practiced together all our lives.
6. She remains the small / big one forever and ever. She's still buying XS t-shirts for you because you'll stay seven forever for her? Of course, after all, you're the younger one. And you think she'd be bigger and more mature and beautiful just because she's 18 months older. It used to be like that. We never get out of the roles. Even if they are both grandmas.
7. Together we are doubly happy, sad - and unbalanced. Two women. Two unfiltered emotions. To ask?
8. Their enemies are yours too. Regardless of whether the teen boyfriend broke up without warning or seriously asked the mother from daycare whether you might have gained weight: You are angry when it comes to your sister. Your blood is their blood too. If someone is mean to her, he is mean to you too. That was already the case in the schoolyard.
9. You can always call them or come over! It's 5 a.m. and you're in the hospital with one of the kids? Your husband and you had such an argument that you have to call her at 11.30pm even though she is on the morning shift tomorrow? This works out. Always and anytime. If necessary for no reason. She's your sister after all.
10. She makes the very best gifts. The woman has simply known us since birth, so she knows exactly what we want. Better than any man could ever be.
- Why do we need political parties
- Which country does the most propaganda?
- What is a good 50th birthday cake
- What are the advantages of a combined stand
- How to deal with an online stalker
- What use is categorical thinking
- Why are there so many homosexual people
- Which countries have the strongest coffee culture?
- Which MNC is Better Accenture or Cognizant
- Can someone travel with a damaged passport?
- Are Quorans anti-Islamic
- What is Canada's National Animal
- What is Donald Trump's shoe size
- More emotional people are often more curious
- Why is LA so big
- How can you make your own toothpaste?
- What happened to courtesy and respect
- Where is the money going in Africa
- How can I move to Finland
- What jobs are best for Canadian women
- How overrated is a college degree
- What is Coco Chanel known for?
- Blacks or Asians age more slowly
- What does a senator do