How do you feel about your father
Test for fathers: Psycho test: What type of father are you?
What do you say to your child in the morning?
- Did you sleep well?
- I'm not in a good mood in the morning - I hardly say anything.
- Tonight I have time to play with you.
- Don't junk that much - and get dressed a little faster.
Are you willing to help when your child needs something?
- I only help my child occasionally - after all, it should become independent.
- If my child needs support, let me know.
- It is good practice these days to give occasional support to your child.
- I can reliably tell whether my child needs support.
Do you know how your child is doing in kindergarten or school?
- My child or wife occasionally tells me how our child is doing.
- I always ask how my child is doing outside of the family.
- From time to time I ask my child or my partner how they are doing in kindergarten or school.
- My child or my partner occasionally tells me what happened outside of the family.
Do you worry about your child when they are sick?
- My partner is responsible for my child in the event of illness.
- Being sick is part of life - I don't worry much about my child.
- When my child is sick, I am not well either.
- In the event of illness, we will soon see a doctor to be on the safe side.
How do you say goodbye to your child in the evening before bed?
- I tell him "bye, sleep well" and my partner takes over the bedtime ritual.
- I say to him "sleep well" or something like that.
- I wish him "good night" one way or another and leave the rest of it to my partner.
- I hug it, kiss it or say something dear to it.
Do you devote a lot of time to family on the weekend?
- On Saturday or Sunday I usually take one to two hours for my child or children.
- At the weekend everyone in our family can do what they want - that's what the weekend is for.
- At weekends, children and families have absolute priority.
- At the weekend I have to relax quite a bit because of my strenuous work - but the family definitely comes into its own.
Do you feel comfortable on vacation with your family?
- Vacation with children and family is the best thing of the year for me.
- We always plan family holidays in such a way that there is also an intensive children's program.
- Everyone should get their rights as much as possible on vacation, including the children.
- Most of the time we have nice vacations, but sometimes there is also a bankruptcy.
Do you support your partner with household chores on the weekend?
- In line with a contemporary partnership, I support my partner.
- We have a clear division of labor, including on weekends.
- I like to take part in the housework on weekends and to a significant extent.
- My partner prefers to do most of the work herself because I am not particularly skilled at housework.
Do you care about your home for your family?
- I was very committed to "my home is my castle".
- As important as our home is to us, children should experience a lot outside of it as well.
- The external framework in which a family lives is very important.
- Most of the time, my partner decided on the interior design of our apartment or house by herself.
How do you feel as a father
- A loving partnership with my child is a matter of course for me.
- My partner and I take our responsibilities as mother and father seriously.
- Partnership is good, but a father should always be able to assert himself.
- Sometimes my child dances or my children dance on me more than I would like.
Would you like more time for your family?
- Even now I take enough time for my family, I would like more for my hobbies.
- I generally have enough time for my family.
- A little more time would be good.
- Yes, I would immediately know what more I could do for the family.
How did you experience your partner's (first) pregnancy?
- My partner's pregnancy wasn't easy for me because I didn't know what to expect.
- I was fully involved and informed at all stages of pregnancy.
- I have willingly accepted starting a family as a life's work.
- The transition from intensive partnership to family was not always an easy challenge for me.
How close do you feel to your child?
- I find too much physical closeness to my child a bit irritating.
- Cuddling with my child is a welcome joy for me.
- Caring for children should not be exaggerated.
- I like to pick up my child and hug them.
Have you adopted many of the family rules from your partner's parents?
- No, what you can learn from the media and from the example of the families we are friends with has helped us a lot.
- We have a good mix of adopted family rules, especially my in-laws, but also our own, new ones.
- We developed our own family style very quickly, just as it suits our needs.
- Rules usually do more harm than good - we often improvise.
How close are you to your partner?
- As important as the relationship with my partner or my child is to me, my own concerns shouldn't be neglected.
- The relationship with my partner is more important to me than that with my child or children.
- My relationship with my partner is of course very different from that with my child.
- We all feel very connected in our family.
What role does society expect of you as a father?
- I don't need society's expectations - nobody needs to tell me what a father is doing.
- I hardly care what society expects of me as a father.
- Society needs men and women who are stable in their roles, otherwise a child cannot develop well.
- Much more important to me than the expectations of society are my own ideas about my role as a father.
Mostly answer 1: Partnership-democratic type
You have very good, cooperative contact with your child. You deal intensively with your offspring and are happy to help. You take your time and respond to his wishes. Since your contact is very partnership-oriented, your child may need more reliable orientation in relation to the adult world. Most contacts in society, but also in the world of work and in school, are hierarchical. Your child must therefore also experience and learn subordination and subordination.
Mostly answer 2: Partnership-authoritative type
As a father you are up to date, you have both a partnership with your child and the desired authority as an adult. You orient yourself to the current requirements of society and try to introduce your child to this society well. Sometimes you fail to respond to your child intensely and emotionally enough that your child sometimes misses emotional warmth. In the best case, your child experiences this with your partner, but you could also allow more emotionality - that would be another plus point for your personality.
Mostly answer 3: Tradition-conscious father type
You are largely oriented towards the classic and traditional values of family and society. This creates a lot of security for your child and your partner. Your family can rely on you and therefore move in a stable manner in society. Since our society is changing rapidly and your child will face significant changes in the next decades, you should try to keep up with the present of society. This also means sometimes giving up a good habit or orientation and risking new territory.
Mostly answer 4: Flexible to insecure father type
You are not entirely at peace with your role as a father. You cannot easily cope with the many different demands and influences of our modern world - you try too often to be flexible when a fixed point of view would be required. Try more and more to develop clear points of view and to represent them externally - this will make life easier for your child and your partner. Of course, that doesn't mean you shouldn't compromise.
- Are engineering students obsessed with Quora
- What are biodegradable polymers 1
- How can I improve my personality 3
- What are billing and billing errors
- Are Indian engineering degrees recognized in Australia
- MIS is really worth it
- Narcissists will haunt you
- Is hickory wood valuable
- Why do people humiliate one another
- Why did you believe in fate
- Are Americans in America real Americans?
- What is a way to lower dopamine
- What is the structure of the Chinese tax system
- Why do unstable nuclei form
- How do blind people enjoy sex
- Are all Ashkenazi Jews related
- How do teachers use technology to teach
- How does cigarette smoke affect you?
- Why is modern hip hop dying
- What is Footi Kismat
- 1330 is a good SAT score
- What are sentences for the beginning of a speech
- Can I create a monarchy
- What are most investors doing wrong