What is trading business
Commercial transactions within the meaning of the HGB are the individual legal transactions and similar actions (such as: reminder, setting deadlines, performance and acceptance of the performance) of a businessman (merchants) that belong to the operation of his commercial trade (Section 43 (1) HGB). The basic ice cream transactions referred to in Section 1 (2) of the German Commercial Code (HGB) are also considered to be H. if they are concluded by a merchant in the course of his trade, which is usually directed towards other businesses (Section 343, Paragraph 2 of the German Commercial Code). According to Section 344 (1) of the German Commercial Code (HGB), a rebuttable presumption applies that, in case of doubt, legal transactions carried out by a merchant belong to the operation of his trade. For promissory notes signed by a merchant (in the broader sense, e.g. including bills of exchange, commercial order papers or contract confirmations), this presumption can only be refuted on the basis of the document itself (Section 344 (2) HGB). The commercial transactions are regulated in the 3rd book of the HGB once in the general regulations (SS 343372) and then as individual types of commercial transactions, commercial purchase, commission business, forwarding business, warehouse business, freight business. The following peculiarities apply to commercial transactions: According to S 346 HGB, commercial trades are particularly important; certain formal requirements of the BGB do not apply, surety, promise of debt, acknowledgment of debt; under the conditions of § 362 HGB and according to the principles of silence on a commercial letter of confirmation, a contract is concluded even without acceptance of the application; Commercial transactions are regularly paid for (S 354 HGB); a special statutory interest rate applies ($ J 352, 353 HGB); the protection of good faith when purchasing from unauthorized persons is extended to the protection of good faith in the power of disposal (S 366 HGB); special features apply to the commercial right of retention (§ § 369, 370 HGB).
are all transactions of a merchant that belong to the operation of his trade (§ 343 HGB). See also commercial law and commercial transaction, unilateral and commercial transaction, mutual.
Previous technical term: commercial business, unilateral | Next technical term: trading company
Report this article to the editors as incorrect & mark it for editing
- There is a word called Spice Up
- Which girls generation members are very popular
- How do I store gold jewelry
- What is the standard of living of the workers in
- How are Nigerians working in Canada treated
- What is a dialyzer
- What challenges do students face abroad?
- What are Chinese customs for love
- When is a compliment not a compliment?
- What are the best photos of Canada
- How can I wear this
- What are semantic characteristics
- Can Kevlar stop an AK 47 bullet
- What is basic reality
- Why is Jeremy Corbyn unpopular
- How can I improve the description skills
- What happened to the Babylonians
- How do I become enlightened through meditation
- Which musician is the biggest fool
- Stock exchanges can buy Indian NYSE stocks
- What are the rules for purity rings
- Why is collective guilt wrong
- Did you go to Liberty University?
- Studies are easier in the UK than in India
- Counterfeit food is common in China
- Is communist China a welfare state?
- Are Hindu Jats anti-Muslims
- Which country has the best singers 1
- What are some popular streetwear brands
- Sound is just vibrations
- What does Hinduism say about eating eggs
- What does a senator do
- Is the Indian National Congress anti-national