How and why do love birds die
Inseparable: love birds in the profile
Inseparable parrots are dwarf parrots who are only happy in pairs. They also delight with their beautiful plumage. Learn more about the love birds.
Agapornids are real lovebirds
A genus of African dwarf parrots is referred to as lovebirds (agapornids). The small birds are about 13 to 18 centimeters long and can be recognized by their white circles under the eyes. They live to be up to 15 years old. The nine known species so far have very colorful plumage that differs from species to species. The birds are known for their distinctive pair behavior. Once two birds have found each other, they will spend their entire lives together.
But that's not all, their interactions with one another are characterized by loving care behavior - cuddling included. That gave them the name lovebirds in English, in German love birds. In terms of attitude, it is therefore important that lovebirds are not kept alone. Under other circumstances, the little birds are not as harmonious as the love birds appear at first glance. In the company of other bird species such as budgies, they become rough and attack with their powerful beak.
Inseparable: The attitude of the love birds
With all their love, the agapornids each need their own sleeping place. The cage for the animals should be at least one meter high, 1.2 meters wide and 60 centimeters deep. But the more space the love birds have, the better. Wooden cages are only partially suitable for lovebirds, as the animals like to gnaw on wood. The acquisition of an aviary for the sociable birds makes sense in any case.
The food for the lovebirds should be composed of oats, millet, shiny seeds and sunflower seeds, as with budgies. In addition, lovebirds need a daily free flight. The birds particularly like bathing in shallow bowls. Peach heads, soot heads and black heads are particularly suitable for keeping. The birds can reach an age of ten to twelve years.
- How do you live under a dollar
- Will diamond cut the steel
- Should I paint or replace my gutters?
- How would you remember Sushma Swaraj?
- What are the trending technologies in software development
- What's your first picture from 2018
- What's the biggest trap for teenagers
- Why are moral values declining in society
- What is quinoa in Odia
- Should sport and nationalism be linked
- What is your favorite materialistic possession
- How can I learn practical accounting skills
- Have you bought Pondora jewelry?
- How was your startup experience
- Is MBBS pleasant in the first year, like
- What is your opinion on natural disasters
- How can I email a professor
- Diet pills are safe
- Why are cybersecurity exploits increasing?
- Can I train with a heart murmur?
- If sapphires and rubies are impure corundum
- What if someone doesn't want to get married
- When is psychosis considered schizophrenia?
- Who is Disney's biggest shareholder?
- Is there an end to poverty anyway?
- Who are more courageous Sikhs or Pashtuns
- How would you define Christian love
- Is hesitated why
- Shop online
- What is MSP for military service
- What are the moral and immoral acts
- What does personal style mean
- What makes something timeless
- Can a software developer become a hacker?