Why do Americans use bagpipes
There are many stories, big and small, about the Scottish bagpipes. To write them all down here would take up too much space. But we do not want to withhold an outline of the history of this fascinating instrument in Scotland from you. You may also be wondering how a German piping scene came about. You can find out how it all started below. But be sure that the present will write the history of the future! Because at the moment the number of German players is growing rapidly ...
Peter Brinckmann (1951 - 2003) - father of the German piping scene
He is undoubtedly a contentious personality. It is his nature to think outside the box. In order to look at things in different ways, he goes unconventional ways - sometimes not immediately understandable for others. Peter Brinckmann was born on February 7, 1951 in Stockstadt am Rhein, the son of a sculptor and a nurse.
The history of the German piping scene
by Peter Brinkmann
From the beginnings of the German piping scene via the Bagpipe Association of Germany to the present day.
The 30 Years War was over and Germany lay in 300 pieces on the ground. This also meant the swan song of the German bagpipes. Much later, in 1945, at the end of World War II, with the appearance of the British occupation forces and because the rest of the world believes that almost every Scot is playing the bagpipes and with the appearance of the American occupation forces and because the rest of the world believes that almost every American has Scottish relatives, the bagpipes came back to Germany.
The story of the Great Highland Bagpipe
by Peter Brinkmann
“Twelve Highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion”
Sir Walter Scott
One morning the goddess Athena woke up and over breakfast she remembered the apparition of the previous night. There had been her Medusa sister Euryiale, who wailed and groaned at her fate and must have done it in such a shocking way that Athena decided to raise the said lamentations by transferring them to an instrument of art. At this point there is no talk of music. So Athena, the goddess, sat down and developed and carried out her project by creating the aulos - an elongated cavity with finger holes and a double reed so hard that it could burst the cheeks of the operator of the instrument when blowing - so it was believed in any case. More…
The BAG - The Story so far ...
of Achim Wolsiffer-Maeding
The history of the Bagpipe Association of Germany is inextricably linked with that of Peter Brinckmann. Nobody can estimate what benefits the work of the father of the BAG caused. I am thinking in particular of the summer school, which was held for the 25th time in 2006. How many people got infected with pipeitis at school in these more than twenty-five years? An infection that results in an incurable disease from which the person suffers (or does not suffer) until death, whenever that is. How many infected people met there and realized that they are not alone. More…
BAG anniversary CD
- What does the future of Manchester United look like?
- What ignorance must be stopped
- How is the Uber pool calculated
- Why is Europe so for illegal immigrants
- Why are Star Wars fans divided 1
- How can I increase my self-confidence
- What is your curriculum every week
- What is the use of the EEG?
- How can one justify religious beliefs?
- What are the night markets in Seoul
- Always check Professors Turnitin for plagiarism
- Can keep the Toronto Raptors Kawhi Leonard
- What does 995 mean in gold jewelry
- You can chase your passion
- Is a recycling company profitable in India
- Why did men stop wearing hoods?
- Regret moving to Davao City
- Why is my ankle monitor vibrating
- Wasted HAL Indian tax money
- Ruined the MCU Marvel Comics
- What do Russians think of Western Europe?
- How can I import rice from India
- We are obliged to be moral
- What is pressure setting diamond jewelry