How do you use your creativity
This is how you as a manager maintain your creativity
Bringing creativity back to life in a management position has nothing to do with esotericism or research. Imagine that instead of doing your daily routine, you are suddenly asked to do this find out how things work, try new ideas or methods, and challenge the status quo. Would it be a conceivable option for you to work in a challenging but interesting job that fulfills you and where you can be creative?
Nowadays, the buzzword in every company is innovation. And innovations require critical thinking. Many people believe that creativity is only reserved for artists. So how should an operations manager be creative?Creativity and innovation is a decision that you make yourself to create something that wasn't there before or that would change the processes as we know them.
Being creative in your workplace is a conscious decision to bring out your own creative side. No matter what position you are in, creativity means giving your own ideas the chance to develop. How can you do this? It's all simple: by looking at the problem from a different point of view or by simplifying processes in such a way that it becomes easier for everyone involved. For example, if something is already working well for another team or for a particular process, let it inspire you.
The The only way to turn creativity into innovation is to first put aside the concerns that the idea might be rejected. To be honest, most ideas aren't fully accepted at first. It is also important that you as a person let go of the idea itself. This is not about you. The concept behind creativity is to see things differently than before - and to share this perspective with others.
You will find that as soon as you feed the status quo with new, fresh ideas, you will feel more energetic, especially when it comes to being fully focused on the project. Once you begin to take risks and be creative, it will also affect others who will begin to be riskier and more creative themselves. This creates a working environment for collaboration.
Ideas, innovations and creativity arise from various sources. No matter where you get your creative inspiration from, try to follow the principles below.
The essential question of "what if ..."
The creative process usually begins with a simple question: "What if ...?" What if we did it a little differently? What if I ...? Take a look around your work environment, your culture and your interpersonal relationships and ask yourself what role your company plays in this social and cultural environment. And then ask yourself that question again.
Develop an interdisciplinary approach
Use your own experiences and interests in life to create more potential for new ideas. Why should you not use the experiences that you have had so far in your life? Transfer what life has taught you so far to your work situation and observe the new solutions that arise as a result. We all have interests from which our companies can benefit. If you enjoy writing, why not set up a blog on the Internet that connects employees with one another and enables discussions about new ideas and innovations. Or are you experienced in organizing events? Then help your company to position itself in public through social engagement.
Practice your creativity
Give the ideas free rein and space to develop - and encourage your team to do so too. Always be prepared for a new inspiration.
This is how you can put your creative approach into practice right away
- Make yourself a list of all the problemsthat you are currently facing in the following areas: your project, your role, your department and your company. Prioritize all four areas and start with the top priority first as it will affect you immediately.
- Share your ideas with your team. Maybe you will come up with a solution together that you would never have thought of before. Try a new method of brainstorming: Define a problem and give all of your team members 10 minutes to work out possible solutions. Then go through each idea individually and make a note of the aspects that can be implemented. Not every idea will be productive in the same way, but perhaps individual aspects can be combined. Don't rule out an idea beforehand, because even if it doesn't fit one problem it may be the solution for another.
- As with any new idea or solution, it is also important here that you look at them from each participant's perspective and how they might affect them. Take a trial run and think about the questions that might arise. Make sure you clearly convey the benefits of your idea. Encourage your team to come up with suggestions. Write down these ideas and present them to your manager on behalf of your team.
Many companies encourage their employees to think outside the box, but nobody really knows what that means. Perhaps this post can help.
- Who in kpop has the highest IQ
- How do most people define success
- Can I stop cooking for my husband?
- Why is a good university so important
- How does a startup recruit talent
- Hadoop admin job is difficult
- How do I ship expensive jewelry
- Are Hungarians and Romanians genetically Slavic
- How do you compare Baku and Istanbul
- How can i cook homemade Indian recipes
- Has come change to the Philippines
- Which age group has the greatest stress
- What is the standard definition of morality
- What are some popular things to collect
- How 2checkout processes PayPal payments
- What does a golden facial actually do
- What are your daily fashion goals
- What's your strangest dorm experience
- Is luck the secret of success
- How does the gift card ecosystem work
- What causes Pandora bracelets to turn black
- Is it an overrated thing to be patriotic?
- How much truth is there in horoscopes?
- How is life in Toronto
- Is the Yeezy Sply 350 comfortable
- What is a galvanized metal
- What happens when men use women's shampoo
- Why is the US-India relationship important
- Has Blackpink Snapchat
- How does Uber Careem work
- What are the cons of religion
- What are the types of energy healing
- Is a 50 hour week legal