What lack of nutrition causes sudden hair loss
The most important vitamin B suppliers include nuts, oil seeds (especially pumpkin seeds), whole grain products, yeast flakes and legumes.
Since the B vitamins support different nerve functions, they are particularly recommended for stress-related hair loss.
Dietary supplements with the vitamin B complex (e.g. B-vitamin MIX) contain all B vitamins and promote hair health comprehensively.
Vitamin A cares for the hair follicles
The fat-soluble vitamin A is responsible for many processes in the human organism. Vitamin A deficiency can cause visual disturbances, dry skin and hair growth disorders.
Vitamin A is involved in the synthesis of fat in the hair follicles, so a vitamin A deficiency can easily lead to hair loss.
Vitamin A is only found in foods of animal origin. In plant-based food (e.g. carrots, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes or apricots), however, there is what is known as provitamin A (beta-carotene), which the organism can convert into vitamin A at any time and as required.
Remember: If the food is prepared with a small amount of fat, the body can absorb the beta-carotene more easily.
Compensate for vitamin deficiency - remedy hair loss
In the event of hair loss or suddenly sparse hair growth, it is therefore worthwhile to look out for a possible vitamin deficiency, to optimize the diet and, if necessary, to take high-quality food supplements in order to be optimally supplied with all vitamins.
Does your hair problem include attributed to a vitamin deficiency, you will quickly see results and you will soon have beautiful, full hair again.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Consolation L.B., Bergfeld W.F. & amp; Calogeras E., “The diagnosis and treatment of iron deficiency and its potential relationship to hair loss”, 2006, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Volume 54, issue 5, (pp. 824-844), (Diagnosis and treatment of Iron deficiency and its possible association with hair loss)
- Ross AC, Ternus ME. "Vitamin A as a hormone: recent advances in understanding the actions of retinol, retinoic acid, and beta carotene." J Am Diet Assoc. 1993 Nov; 93 (11): 1285-90; quiz 1291-2. (Vitamin A protects hair follicles from free radicals)
- Niki E. et al., "Interaction among vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene." At J Clin Nutr. 1995 Dec; 62 (6 Suppl): 1322S-1326S. (Vitamin C, Vitamin E and beta-carotene protect hair follicles from free radicals)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Can lichen planus be cured
- What is the best homeowner insurance
- Who is the forest man of India
- The PRC practices gentle imperialism
- Patriotism and political tribalism are mutually exclusive
- What are ferries in GPS
- What do you love about South Africa
- Has anyone developed a systematic trading strategy?
- How many career goals has Ronaldo achieved
- Is MBBS pleasant in the first year, like
- Why is energy a scalar quantity
- Do people's personalities change during sex?
- How do I develop an algorithm
- What is Jamaican patois
- How many Satanists actually worship Satan
- Which hockey player has the most rings
- What is the greatest goal in life
- Was Toronto ever the capital of Canada
- Why do I sometimes feel invincible
- Why does leather make me horny?
- How much does goodwill pay
- Are the Russians white
- How old is Korey Daniel
- Can diamonds start a fire?