What's wrong with Sweden
Events in Sweden Event tips
What's going on in Sweden?
Sweden has a number of events to offer throughout the year that make visiting the north even more attractive. do you have a specific event in mind? Then let us know and we will tailor your individual framework package for this event. Just talk to us.
Sami winter market
February is entirely part of the Sami culture. Numerous Sami and tourists come together for the annual winter market in Jokkmokk and celebrate the local culture for three days. In addition to over 500 market stalls with all kinds of fur clothing, handicrafts and culinary highlights, the focus is on celebrating the Sami traditions. If you want, you can even take a reindeer taxi here.
Dalarna is the ski stronghold in Sweden. Every year in March, thousands of onlookers come to the world-famous Wasalauf - a 90-kilometer cross-country skiing competition. In addition to the professional athletes, "normal" amateur cross-country skiers will also be able to use the trails for a personal challenge the week before.
The Stockholm Marathon, which has been held in the Swedish capital since 1979, leads picturesquely along the waterways and the castle. Due to the large number of participants, the number of participants has been limited to 21,000 runners. You should register early or simply watch the speculation as a spectator.
The cheerful midsummer festival is simply part of the image of Sweden. Celebrating the brightest day of the year is a traditional Swedish tradition. In almost every place people dance and celebrate and dance around the colorfully decorated tree. The weekend closest to June 24th is chosen as the time.
Smaka på Stockholm (A Taste of Stockholm)
Every year the coveted Food Festival in Kungsträdgården (formerly called Restaurangernas Dag) in Stockholm attracts more than 350,000 visitors. Gourmets and gourmets get their money's worth here, as the selection of delicious dishes and drinks is large. The traditional to unusual food is not only served in restaurants during the festival, but also by food trucks and stands, and in many local shops. Admission is free.
Ystad Jazz Festival
Jazz fans from Sweden and neighboring countries make a note of the Ystad Jazz Festival in summer. In addition to classical concerts, young and creative music arrangements in particular are shown. Coupled with exciting venues such as Sankta Maria Kyrka, it makes sense to travel to the southern Swedish city.
Throughout August, the delicious shellfish eat in and out of Sweden. Restaurants and ships offer crab parties, families enjoy self-caught crabs with one or two schnapps and the Göta Canal is transformed into a 200-kilometer culinary paradise.
Cinnamon Roll Day has been celebrated in Sweden since October 4th, 1999. The sweet and popular yeast pastry can be found in every Swedish bakery and is particularly popular with a fika - the Swedish term for a sociable coffee drink and a break.
Stockholm Film Festival
November is the month for all movie buffs in the Swedish capital. The focus is on the exchange between the filmmakers and the moviegoers. Tickets for the festival are in great demand, because the top-class films attract numerous guests from home and abroad. Find out more here: www.stockholmfilmfestival.se
Our travel offers in Sweden
- How has social media affected our culture?
- How can we prevent the tanning
- Are Vietnamese still brainwashed
- How do I learn data engineering
- Makes us formal wearing formal clothes
- Who Sells Visa Gift Cards
- Why do some people hate babies
- What is the highest form of love
- What is Associated with In Vitro Fertilization
- Can nuclear cruise ships exist?
- Which countries in the Caribbean speak English
- Is Urdu language of the Muslims
- How can terrorism be fought?
- What is the best PDF eReader
- Your relationship will change when you get married
- How do you become less absorbed in yourself
- Can dry cleaning remove dried blood
- What is your favorite story about Warhammer 40k
- You can delete transactions in the Cash App
- Used silver jewelry is worthless
- Human nature evolves
- What do liberal progressive democrats want
- Why is my marriage being delayed?
- What websites are Airbnb doing for photographers