How reliable is the Webmoney payment system
WebMoney may not be very well known to the Central European player. This is mainly due to the fact that this payment system mainly started in Russia and the former Soviet Union. In the meantime, however, it is already used all over the world and the name alone suggests a little what it is. WebMoney is really a kind of its own currency.
This company started in 1998. At that time the target was mainly Russian customers or those from the former republics of the Soviet Union. The company now has almost 30 million users from all over the world. And there is no end in sight to growth.
The really special thing about WebMoney is that this payment system has its own currency. Or rather, multiple currencies. For example, the WMR is equivalent to the Russian ruble, the WME to the euro and the WMZ to the US dollar. These currencies then of course also have the corresponding exchange rate. There are also other countries and the account can even be managed in gold or in credit units.
In terms of function, WebMoney can be equated with the well-known western providers such as PayPal or Neteller. However, you do not need to link your bank account to your online account and are thus a little freer. You can then deposit money in various ways and then use it to buy something or to play in the online casino. In Russia you will hardly find any alternatives to this payment method in online trade.
When making a deposit in the online casino and of course also with classic online shopping, the process is pretty much the same. After you have either placed the products in the shopping cart or specified the amount that you want to deposit, you will go to an extra page. There you have to enter your WebMoney data and the money is already transferred. It is important that you can only use the money in your account.
The WebMoney account itself is free. And paying on the Internet or by smartphone does not cost anything either. All other transactions then require a small fee. This is usually between half a percent and can sometimes go up to five or even ten percent.
How do I deposit money into WebMoney?
If you want to use WebMoney, you first have to deposit money into the account. There are various options for this, which also depend on the virtual currency in which you run your account. For example, you cannot pay in dollars and euros online using your bank card. And other systems typical for Russia are not available either.
But that doesn't mean anything. There are still enough ways to deposit money into the WebMoney account. From prepaid cards and vouchers to bank transfers to the corresponding terminals at banks. The company even has stationary offices where you can then deposit money into your account.
WebMoney is so widespread and so widespread in Russia that if you want to buy something online there, you often have no other option than to use this service. But we mainly play in the online casino, and there are definitely alternatives there. However, it is advisable to use a WebMoney account for several reasons.
The fact that this account is only managed in credit has its advantages. After all, you are not tempted to buy or deposit more at the online casino than you can afford. Even if the account is cracked, you can no longer get what is on it. In addition, there is the fact that the money is available anytime and anywhere and is usually transferred immediately.
Because it is a Russian company, many players have their doubts about security. But apart from the global political situation, one can confidently assume that the money on the WebMoney accounts is very safe. And also the sensitive data that you may use.
In case someone still has concerns. This company offers enough other deposit options so that you don't have to transmit any sensitive data at all. This is of course the safest option of all. And security when paying is guaranteed anyway.
- How do I know that I am ignorant
- What was most important in the 1930s
- What are some positive aspects of being single
- What is the meaning of the day of remembrance
- How do you deal with the return of a narcissist?
- Is hookah smoking harmless?
- What causes domestic abuse or violence
- A PhD from Canada is worthless
- Is titanium bulletproof
- Why is our education system so bad
- What is a travel management system
- At what age is experience most important
- Which Halo game should I play first?
- Did you enjoy owning a Volkswagen Beetle?
- Are there laws against racism in America?
- Which opera shows the worst tragedy
- Where is Fantarai
- What is the biggest diamond you have ever seen
- Can I choose HVAC as my career
- What is a shy animal
- Where can I find customers
- Engagement rings must be expensive
- Different learning styles actually work
- Sanskrit is derived from Latin or Greek
- What are sweatpants
- Is English really the most expressive language
- What will happen to Russia after Putin?
- How many nuclear missiles does Russia have
- Helps Tulsi remove white spots
- Chinese like Japanese food
- Those who design make Barack Obama's suits
- Why is the appearance deceptive
- What is a part of the whole paragraph
- What is Michigan's best inland lake