Cured homeopathy CKD
SUC therapy for chronic kidney failure of the velvet paw
- Cats often have chronic kidney failure (CRF)
- Particularly common in older cats who are not allowed to go outside.
- The kidneys are no longer able to filter metabolic toxins from the blood and excrete them with the urine,
- These accumulate and cause slow poisoning.
1. Symptoms of chronic renal failure
- The cat secretes larger and larger amounts of unconcentrated urine.
- To make up for the loss of fluids, she drinks more water.
- The coat looks unkempt, shaggy and greasy.
- Vomiting occurs more and more frequently.
- If more than 70% of the kidney tissue is destroyed, the urea is excreted through the oral mucosa and the pores of the skin. An unpleasant odor of urine occurs.
- The cat becomes emaciated and apathetic.
- Some animals withdraw
- others react aggressively to touch.
CRF is most common in older cats who are not allowed to go outside. The damage to the kidneys is promoted by the poorly digestible protein in industrial finished feed.
2. Therapy options:
2.1 Treat symptoms:
- Chronic renal failure, CRF, cannot be stopped by treatment.
- Infusions only treat symptoms.
- The kidneys are damaged more and more in this disease. If more than 70% of the kidney tissue is destroyed, the kidneys can no longer filter pollutants and pass them on to the urine.
If the disease is diagnosed early, cats can live symptom-free for a few years with appropriate therapy.
2.2 SUC therapy:
To delay the progression of chronic kidney disease, SUC therapy is a good complementary medicine method.
3. What distinguishes SUC from classic homeopathy:
In contrast to classical homeopathy, in which mainly individual remedies are used in different potentiations, complex remedies are used in SUC therapy. Treatment can be initiated by injections and then continued at home by mixing the fluids in the feed.
4. Which complex means are used:
The SUC therapy consists of a combination of three complex agents:
- S.olidago compositum
- Ubichinon compositum
- C.oenzym Q 10 compositum
5. How the dosage is done:
One ampoule per complex agent is drawn into a syringe and mixed by gently shaking. The syringe now contains 6.6 milliliters of liquid. During the first week, the vet will give two injections of the mixture. In the following week, one milliliter is mixed with the feed daily. The exact dosage is determined individually by the veterinarian via a urine check.
6. About the effect of the SUC therapy:
- A healing and regeneration of the kidney tissue cannot be achieved.
- It is a pure "palliative therapy".
- The kidney function is supported in the long term.
- In some cats, kidney levels may return to normal for some time.
- Often the cats' health improves.
- The quality of life will be significantly better.
- The effect of the SUC therapy can be additionally supported by feeding adapted to the kidney disease.
SUC tastes neutral to slightly salty. Most cats absorb the liquid well with their food. If the cat reacts suspiciously when something is added to the food, you can also put the agent directly into the mouth.
7. Tip: how to get a urine sample:
- The cat litter must be completely removed from the toilet.
- Ideally, the cat uses the litter box without litter.
- If this is not the case, a special litter that does not absorb the urine can be used. You can get this special litter from your veterinarian or from a pet shop.
- A little trick is often enough. A small amount of cat litter will be placed in part of the litter box. Plastic is spread over it.
- The urine gets directly onto the plastic and does not come into contact with the bedding. The cat still has the feeling that it is into litter.
- Now you can suck up the urine with a pipette and take it with you for examination.
(In dogs, the urine sample can be collected while walking. It is not necessary to ensure that the urine is aseptic.)
SUC therapy can extend the life of the cat and increase the quality of life. It can easily be carried out at home and can also be used by outdoor users without any problems. Together with gently administered infusions, the final damage to the kidney tissue is delayed.
- Which is the oldest mummy ever found
- Why do today's youth lack depth
- Why do people interpret dreams
- What does the nomination of a ship mean
- Which news channel is the most biased
- Racism is impossible to get rid of
- How are you brainwashed by narcissists?
- What makes a good care manager
- How many Pakistanis live in the US
- How accurate are Teslas surveillance sensors
- What does char argv mean in C.
- How can I help a paranoid person
- Offers Consumer Cellular free phones
- How do I extend a plane ticket
- What are some Filipino Beliefs
- Why is Egypt supporting Saudi Arabia
- Why is the Canadian weather so gross
- Can I get my logo design patent?
- How to cook with whole cloves
- Why do we need a crane service
- Will China smash the industrialized country?
- How do daffodils treat their aging parents
- UK, top university courses are more difficult
- What is a foreign translation