What are pathogens
Synonyms: pathogen, infectious agent
Pathogens are micro- or macro-organisms that set harmful processes in motion in other organisms ("hosts") for their own benefit. This property is called pathogenicity in medicine. Pathogens that are relevant to humans are called human pathogens.
In principle, pathogens trigger three different reactions:
The severity of the reaction triggered by the pathogen depends on both the susceptibility (susceptibility) of the patient and the pathogenicity (harmfulness) of the pathogen. The contagiousness of a germ describes its ability to be transmitted between individuals. Infectiousness has the potential to use the "chance" in the event of contact and to induce an infection.
The pathogens can be divided into 5 major classes:
Because of their specific properties (metabolic requirements, receptors, exotoxins, etc.), pathogens often have an affinity for certain tissues in the human body. The property is called organotropy. One differentiates, for example:
- The soul includes our brain
- What is customer behavior
- How do I uninstall Google Chrome
- Are bolt locks safe
- What is the name of Dhaniya in English
- Which companies use Oracle erp
- Has EU law overruled English customary law
- Iranians and Lebanese look alike
- How do I make a website successful
- Can the US still protect its allies?
- Levodopa is a dopamine
- Who is the most attractive girl
- Why is change and revolution so important
- Why did feudal China last so long
- Which country rules the world
- Brands make their own tech pack
- When is vigilante justice justified?
- Every payment gateway is a 2D account
- What is the environment in China
- Is a reservation to OBC apt
- Do you have a passion for your marketing?
- Google did a decade with Steve Ballmer
- Can I start a company with 5000?
- How is sudden death