What is your biggest obstacle to self improvement
34 incredible quotes for self improvement and motivation
Last update: 22nd February, 2018
Maintaining your motivation as you work towards your dreams is a task that is never done. Sometimes it may be easy, but other times it is really tough, especially when problems and obstacles get in your way. If you are in this phase, why not use our self-improvement quotes and get inspiration?
Great characters of history have left them as their immortal legacy, their brightest thoughts summarized in beautiful statements about self-improvement and motivation. As we read it, we may find the spark of inspiration, or the boost we need to take the next step. For sure, these self improvement quotes will help you become the best version of yourself.
Incorporating them into our day helps us listen to our inner voice to gain the strength we need. That's why we want to share the best quotes for self improvement and motivation here. Are you ready to be inspired?
The best quotes for self improvement and motivation
"Fall seven times, get up eight times." (Japanese proverb)
"There is a simple recipe for success: do your best and people will like it." (Sam Ewing)
"Difficulties are things that ultimately only have to be overcome." (Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton)
"Pleasure and action make the hours seem short." (William Shakespeare)
"Before anything else, preparation is the key to success." (Alexander Graham Bell)
"There is a stronger driving force than steam, electricity and nuclear power: willpower." (Albert Einstein)
"A person with a new idea is a weirdo until the idea is successful." (Mark Twain)
"You miss 100% of the opportunities that you don't pursue." (Wayne Gretzky)
"Confidence is the first step to success." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
"Failure is success when we learn from it." (Malcolm Forbes)
"Failure is simply the opportunity to start over, wiser this time." (Henry Ford)
“Failure is not an option. Everyone has to be successful. "(Arnold Schwarzenegger)
"Every attempt brings me closer to the next home run." (Babe Ruth)
“Don't sit around waiting for things to come to you. Fight for what you want, take responsibility for yourself. "(Michel Tanus)
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." (Confucius)
"Man needs his difficulties, because they are necessary in order to enjoy success." (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam)
"Someone who doesn't make mistakes doesn't try enough." (Wess Robert)
"Life that is not questioned is not worth living." (Socrates)
"A true seeker grows, learns and discovers that he is the only one who is responsible for what is happening." (Jorge Bucay)
"Eighty percent of success is to appear." (Woody Allen)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't - you are right." (Henry Ford)
“If you've built castles in the air, don't waste your work, that's where it should be. Now build a foundation under them. "(George Bernard Shaw)
"If you haven't fought for what you want, then don't cry for what you lost." (Anonymous)
"To win is not everything, it's just one thing." (Vince Lombardi)
"The beginning always requires the greatest effort." (James Cash Penny)
"Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive." (Matt Cameron)
“I consider the one who overcomes his fears to be more courageous than the one who conquers his enemies; because the most difficult victory is that over oneself. "(Aristotle)
"You cannot live a positive life and have a negative attitude." (Joyce Meyer)
"Your positive actions in connection with positive thinking result in success." (Shiv Khera)
"A leader is someone who knows the way, goes ahead and shows it to others." (John C. Maxwell)
"Innovation distinguishes a leader from a follower." (Steve Jobs)
“You may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one! I hope one day you will be one of us too. And the whole world will be one. " (John Lennon)
“I am actually a practical dreamer. My dreams are not airy nothing. I want to turn my dreams into reality as much as possible. "(Mahatma Gandhi)
"Don't look for mistakes, find solutions." (Henry Ford)
We hope we inspired you!You might be interested in ...
- Who is the superpower in the world
- Is there a solution for e-waste
- How does SAML work when deploying SSO
- How to say guest in Greek
- Should illegal immigrants get voting rights Why
- What about your sense of clothing
- Which university is best for biotechnology?
- Which country has the most tribes?
- What benefits from international trade
- Is it okay to be gay?
- Which city has the best breakfast
- What are your favorite ideas for a second date
- How does Facebook make a profit
- What are the next employment challenges
- Do spellbook work
- Why do we celebrate Brothers Day
- Should I learn Java 8 or Scala?
- Why do pit bulls attack often
- Who taught you karate?
- Why is the Canadian weather so gross
- How did the Congress in Punjab win?
- Why doesn't BSNL offer 4G?
- How does Old French sound?
- There are street parades in Quebec, Canada
- It will be hard to grow up
- How do I find cashew nut buyers
- Which is better Crony Capitalism or Communism
- What is the Nagamani pearl used for?
- Who came with military ranks
- What should my club name be
- Has jewelry design career opportunities
- How to Hire a Professional Wedding Photographer
- How do you download the Hindu newspaper