Which rule must be followed by everyone
Imagine if there were no rules or appointments and memories in everyday life. Then everything would go haywire: There would be constant crashes in traffic, everyone would talk at once in class, meetings with friends would not take place and many a good resolution or plan would be quickly forgotten. So reminders and rules are not just a nuisance. First of all, they are very useful in life.
But which rules make sense? Who decides wrong and right? And do our own customs and values apply everywhere?
Some do: You should be friendly to your fellow human beings and help them in an emergency. You should treat animals and plants well, protect nature and the environment from unnecessary destruction. Being smart is cool, but picking your nose is undesirable. Most people in the world agree on these things. In addition, each culture maintains its very special traditions. For example, each country judges according to its own laws. And in Africa people celebrate different festivals than the Inuit in the Arctic. The following always applies:
regulate are set up. They are intended to make life easier for individuals and for living together in a community.
Traditions develop. They strengthen the feeling of togetherness.
There are also do's and don'ts in religions. Most came with the scriptures. For example, they tell their followers how to pray and profess their faith, how to celebrate festivals and how to treat others, what is good and right and what is bad and wrong. Some believers live by it strictly, others do not stick to it exactly. And in many respects the rules of the religions do not differ that much from one another.
Your questions about the rules of life in the religions
What if you don't forgive?
Does the consumption of boogers belong to the practice of a religion?
Why do the religions have such different rules as to how they should enter their “sacred spaces”?
Why do some people adhere strictly to the rules of their religion and others not?
Do you always have to do everything that a religion prescribes?
- Are weapons dangerous to mankind
- How did the furry subculture start
- France becomes a Muslim-dominated nation
- How can the United States help Ukraine
- Should I paint or replace my gutters?
- Should lightsabers pierce each other
- Why is India practically not secular
- Is midazolam necessary before surgery
- Love Americans Indians
- How did American and Soviet democracy differ?
- What are the US soldier's weekend activities
- Where do most web launches fail
- Which country does Canada belong to
- Why can't India be a Hindu nation
- Transgender women meet heterosexual men
- Robert Mueller works with the Democrats
- How can I import gemstones from Thailand
- Why do people hate prostitutes
- Which personality test is the best
- What is the best vanilla cake recipe
- What makes a song sound generic
- How does PayPal work in India 1
- How to quickly learn 1
- How does the patenting of plants work?
- House foundations need reinforcement
- What remains ideology
- What motivates people to dress well
- How do I prepare for NCFM certifications
- What does the Filipino term Charing mean
- How can I prevent diabetes mellitus
- What is an IKE protocol
- Ecology What is moderation
- How is OPC