How was your interview for RBI Assistant
Internship (f / m / x) - Trade Finance
Are you interested in Trade Finance and are you available for 6 months full-time from July, August or September 2021? Then you are right here! We are looking for 6 motivated students (f / m / x) to support our teams in the field of trade finance.
What's waiting for you:
- Insight into the complex structures of a large bank
- Overview of the processing and distribution of security instruments such as letters of credit, guarantees and collections
- Support of colleagues in their daily tasks
- Collection of customer and product-specific data and conditions in our trade finance system
- Administrative Activities
This checklist may help you in your decision:
- You are studying at a university or university of applied sciences (business administration, economics or law)
- You speak perfect German and your English is so good that you want to perfect it in an international environment
- You have very good MS Office skills (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and you will not find it difficult to use various IT tools and applications
Sounds good? Does the following also apply?
- You are very interested in getting to know different products from the Trade Finance department
- You are fascinated by international trade and you would like to get a deeper insight into the Central and Eastern European export economy
- You would like to work in a large organization with multicultural teams
- You are quick to grasp and do tasks in a structured and precise manner
- On June 22nd, 2021 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) you have time for interviews as part of a speed dating
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in the international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and organize your weekly hours optimally
- Use our benefits, e.g. B. cheap and good food in our canteen
- Improve the status of your student account: Monthly gross EUR 1,856.67 (based on 38.5 hours)
We are proud of the diversity of our employees. Equal opportunities are a matter of course for us. Our career paths are accessible to everyone - regardless of origin, sexual orientation, culture, gender, age, language, political or religious beliefs or disabilities.
- Who celebrates on a Sunday evening
- Has Hawaii ever voted for a Republican?
- How do I find an NHS dentist
- Governments should never run newspapers
- What is the best PC graphics card
- What happens to rock music
- Why are Americans so anti-immigrant
- Can someone hack your bitcoin?
- What are the approaches of the software test
- What is AAMI Renters Insurance
- What can be used to stop bleeding
- What will you forever feel guilty of?
- What are examples of lost subcultures
- How can I improve my fashion sketches
- Why is Canada connected to the UK?
- How do I get a higher mortgage
- Which abdominal muscle creates the washboard look
- Scientifically speaking, the biblical flood happened
- What are the advantages of cultural diversity
- What exactly is intersectional feminism
- What is the best weed in India
- What makes a professional boxer popular
- What are the uses of a blender
- Which countries are there in the western bloc?
- What are grunge rock
- How Overcoming Depression Healed Your Health
- Are Burger King onion rings vegan
- China has become more nationalistic lately
- Peter Thiel is a Jew
- Why are women's breasts so taboo?
- What makes NGOs different
- Who named the planet earth Why?
- What is the Urdu word for eat
- Will immigration slow down racism?