Why do people support diversity
Why do we support developing countries in conserving biodiversity?
The preservation of biodiversity is of great importance to mankind in order to meet the needs for health, food and well-being and to protect the health and balance in nature and agriculture.
In addition, the preservation of biological diversity is an essential cornerstone of the fight against poverty. Biodiversity and the basic services of ecosystems form the livelihoods of the poor, who are about 90 percent dependent on biological resources to meet their existential needs, because they are for these people the direct basis of nutrition, medical care, house building and at the same time the most important sources of income. Around 80 percent of global terrestrial biological and genetic resources are in developing countries.
The protection and sustainable use of biological diversity also represent concrete economic advantages for industrialized countries, for example through the genetic diversity that is important for research and development.
The Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU) has been promoting biodiversity projects in developing and emerging countries through the International Climate Initiative (IKI), which has been in existence since 2011.
- Why do some states share high courts
- The best way to set a travel budget
- Why is graphite not the best conductor
- What are the best gutters to install
- What is the importance of testing software
- What is ERD and DFD
- Should we take the world rankings of universities seriously
- Is 130 IQ good 1
- How can I best use my time
- What is a security detail
- Do you suffer from back pain
- What kind of jobs do millionaires do
- What jobs are there in Nunavut
- What is Erectify Ultra
- What is intermagma
- Who created the earth 2
- Which properties describe a research project
- How is Holi celebrated in your city
- How is homelessness a problem
- Will Brexit affect more than just the UK?
- Where are US military bases located?
- How high are the bonuses on Facebook
- Would you go to a concert alone?
- What are some rare and unusual spices
- Why are baby chicks yellow
- How did Jawaharlal Nehru die
- What exactly does people mean
- Is there a good order management system
- What is hundreds of rule
- Is the diamond industry monopolized
- What is the debate about box reservation
- How much is omnipotence worth
- Diversity is always a good thing