How does technology benefit companies
Advice for technology-driven companies
In order to assert themselves in the future, technology-driven companies have to drastically change their business models and approaches and expand or develop a large number of competencies.
- Customer-centered products / services that require agile development processes that lead to changed requirements for risk management and planning (volatility)
- More flexible business and pricing models, which also lead to changed financing strategies.
- Massive build-up of IT resources - both in software development, data analytics and data security, as IT will also dominate all primary product areas in the future
- Adaptive and autonomous organizational structures and decision-making paths with clearly decentralized decision-making authority and a significantly higher tolerance for errors and risks
What effects do these changes have on your business model and strategy?
How can the necessary transformation be initiated and driven forward?
How do you react to the growing volatility and emerging risks?
How does the value chain have to be designed in order to survive in global competition?
Which control logics and processes do you need in the future in order to support your future business models in the best possible way?
What are the changed requirements for your IT strategy and the way IT is positioned in your company?
We are the right partner for technology companies from medical technology, bio-tech, to information technology that are actively facing this change, and we support them in selected topics.
- What are the causes of colonialism
- Why do people think about dying?
- Can cats remember their previous owner?
- Can a state exist without a nation
- Were there Africans in medieval Europe?
- What is the history of nail polish
- How do you actually verify the online disinformation
- Sometimes dictatorship is better than democracy
- How authoritative is Vietnam
- What is the Mercury Diamond Global Tracker
- Will Hong Kong ever be British again?
- How is it in Alberta, Canada
- Are the USA and Canada artificial lands?
- Was Saddam Hussein a tyrant
- What is good 50
- What is ERD and DFD
- Society fails
- How do I find cashew nut buyers
- Does anyone care when INFPs get angry?
- What is the purpose of wealth
- What are the best women's workwear brands
- What is the cause of air pollution
- What is the importance of testing software
- Is Singapore politically correct
- How do I change my gender identity
- Who is 1st Governor General of India
- How do Chamaeleons change their color?
- Why is NRC important in India
- How communist is China right now
- How safe are ceremonies with ayahuasca
- Why is collective guilt wrong
- How do you recognize an unethical hypnotherapist
- What is the best vegetarian keto meal