What's the toughest student you've ever had
Riddles, interesting facts, jokes and sayings
Still not enough from school ???
Then test your knowledge in our puzzle pages!
Puzzle page 195
Created by Mrs. Hauptmann
1.What is the capital of Slovenia called?
2.What is the name of the most populous city in Schleswig-Holstein?
3.Where does the Elbe flow to?
4. In which fairy tale does the following term appear: grandmother?
5. In which fairy tale does the following term appear: hazel bush?
6. What is the hardest substance in the body?
7. How many muscles does the human body contain?
8. In which years did Theodor Heuss hold this office as the first Federal President of the Federal Republic of Germany?
9. Who said, "It is only a small step for man, but a big step for mankind"?
10.Rudi raves about his lovely girlfriend Marianne. "Do I know you? «Asks Otto. "I do not think so. «Replies Rudi. "How old is she then? «» You don't talk about the age of a lady, «says Rudi. “But you might find out for yourself. It's like this: I'm twice as old as Marianne was, when I was as old as Marianne is now. And together we are 49 years old. “With this information, Otto is not only able to find out how old Marianne is; he also knows how old Rudi is.
The teacher says: "Everyone who thinks they are an idiot, please stand up now!" Nobody gets up. After a while, the best in class gets up. Asks the teacher: "What are you doing there?" The student says, "I'm sorry to see you standing alone."
A teacher asks his student, "What do you call a man who is not married?" Student: "Single." Teacher: How do you describe a man who is married? Student: "Done!"
Fritzchen, how is it that all of your homework is suddenly correct? "" My father has gone away, teacher!
Teacher: "Please name three famous men beginning with the letter B!" Student: "Beckenbauer, Breitner, Basler." Teacher: "Have you never heard of Bach, Brahms or Beethoven?" Student: "No, I am not interested in the regional league."
Teacher: "Tim, tell me the senses that you are familiar with." - "Nonsense, nonsense, nonsense!"
"What do you call creatures that live partly in water and partly on land?" Max answers: "Bathers, Mr. Teacher!"
How do you get to sleep deeper?
What is five times seven?
What does an eagle owl with a speech impairment say?
Whom does everyone shake hands with?
What will happen to Anna in the rain?
Why is the cow jumping up and down?
Can you put the letters back in the right order? (Anagrams)
Assault is followed by a duel. The shooter shoots and hits the other in the head. Nevertheless, the victim remains unharmed and is even happy. Why that?
To the top of the page To the puzzle home page
- What is the scope in textile engineering
- Your insurance will cover floods
- What are some good ways to propose
- How was it to emigrate to Australia
- How is Microsoft going to change the world next?
- How does the gift card ecosystem work
- Who is the best Formula 1 driver
- Where can I buy manukaoel
- How politically correct are you 1
- What is the best PDF eReader
- Kills air pollution trees
- What does mineral water mean
- Friends TV series Who wrote Phoebe's songs
- What is yield ultimate and breaking tension
- What's your scariest paranormal experience 1
- Says the Bhagavad Gita about Jesus
- How do famous brands get famous
- Who are more jealous boys or girls
- What is Poria sclerotium
- What foods should be avoided during pregnancy?
- What is a lean startup exit
- What is a part of the whole paragraph
- What is existence 3
- Why is Islam not a logical religion