Where can I get inspiration from fashion?
Where can I find my inspiration for fashion & looks?
It might sound old school, but Pinterest is still one of my favorite sources of inspiration for fashion and outfits - especially when it comes to specific stylings. I open my feed regularly and I'm shown exciting street styles and editorials. If I am specifically looking for ideas, I enter the individual pieces or keywords above. This is how you get from one look to the next and I could spend hours clicking my way through. Pinterest is also my number 1 source of inspiration for interiors.
2. Street styles on the street
Whether in Munich or traveling - I always walk through life with open eyes and see a lot of inspiring things in everyday life. It can happen that I internalize looks in shop windows or that I notice styling by women or men on the street. The more you see, the more pronounced your understanding of fashion is and when you stand in front of your own wardrobe, an idea suddenly comes to mind.
Of course, Instagram is also an important source of inspiration for fashion and outfits for me. I scroll through the app several times a day (of course also for job-related reasons) and even if I'm not specifically looking for inspiration, I come across looks from bloggers, friends or designers who inspire me and meet my taste.
4. Editorials in magazines and illustrated books
On the subject of general sources of inspiration for fashion, I have already written about runway looks above. These can then be found a few weeks or months later in the form of photo series in magazines - newly styled. When different labels, new and old or expensive and cheap, create a cool look together, that inspires me a lot for my own styling. Some looks end up on our mood board for Banú. Because when it comes to combining colors, silhouettes and materials, it is particularly suitable to look carefully at the editorials in fashion magazines.
5. Stylings in online shops
A personal tip from me as a source of inspiration for fashion and outfits are online shops! Shops such as Mytheresa or Farfetch invest a lot of passion and a sense of fashion in their individual styling for the website and even give specific tips on how the experts from the team would combine this or that piece. Not only once did I come up with styling ideas and sometimes I was even convinced to buy it;)
- Famous personalities in history who were introverted
- How will Trump's impeachment affect everyday Americans?
- What is sterile talc powder
- Plantain tastes very different from banana
- Can I wear two blue sapphire rings
- How is Tamil Nadu good at anything
- Why can some people not find friends?
- Do people care how others make money?
- Is cultural diversity good for industrialized countries
- What are the upcoming online fashion websites
- Am I a citizen or citizen of the UK
- Who are the all-white Caucasians
- Can I pay dividends monthly
- What if someone doesn't want to get married
- How communist is China right now
- What are major life hacks
- How much money do your books make
- What is a chemical change
- How do I physically escalate a relationship
- Should I choose HKUST or LSE
- What went wrong at Panathinaikos FC
- Will Brexit make Britain more self-sufficient
- What is the influence of RSS
- How can a brother influence you in a positive way
- How does thinking work
- What is sterile talc powder
- Is it difficult to earn 200,000 months in India
- How is Andorra keeping its economy going?
- Hong Kong is a territory
- Can someone become a surgeon with Asperger's
- How do people not believe in fate
- Is China on the way to democracy
- What led to the partition of Korea
- People are becoming more and more selfish