How can I change as a person
Personality developmentHow behavior can be changed permanently
Vision / meaning (what for?)
- What do I want to achieve?
- What is my task?
How do I understand my role (role model, self-image)?
What is important to me (motivation, values, attitudes, beliefs)?
What competencies, skills or strategies do I have?
What do I do specifically (action)?
Environment (where? When?)
In what context (space, time, reaction)?
These logical levels are hierarchically structured and mutually influence each other: higher levels enable and organize those below. Changes at a higher level thus result in changes at lower levels. A change on one of the lower levels can, but does not have to, affect the levels above.
Which behaviors a person can show depends on their abilities. The development of skills depends on the motivation of the person, which is fed by their motives, values and beliefs. Motivation depends on a person's ideas about themselves - their identity: what do we think we are? How do we think others see us? Closely related to this is the level that goes beyond the individual: What do we want to achieve? What do we feel we belong to? What are we striving for?
- How to Increase Your Productive Time
- What are some good clothing websites 1
- How similar are Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
- What is God's purpose for you
- How has social media affected our culture?
- In which country is Hong Kong actually located?
- Daydreams are more realistic
- What are bad things about fruit
- How can you become a professional singer
- How politically correct are you 1
- Why is Teslas so unreliable
- Masturbating teenagers
- Where can I get inspiration from fashion?
- How do you become a financial analyst
- What is charity work
- Can President Trump reverse a global recession?
- Sturgeon tails young chicks
- Conversely, a high IQ correlates with neuroticism
- What is microfinance
- What is my destiny 3
- Which word rhymes with find
- Turmeric is high in histamine
- How can someone have many friends
- What is the Spanish term for influence
- What is Theresa May's IQ
- How can astrologers accurately predict the past?
- What is the best canadian food
- How do Chamaeleons change their color?
- When is Monocle actually switched on on Bloomberg?
- What is compliance management software
- What is a partial synonym
- What are the hottest startups in Indonesia
- Should students pay their fees
- Is cancer because of white skin