What connects you with Coke Studio
#BeApp and Coca-Cola launch Coke Studio Sessions
Katy Perry, Bebe Rexha, DJ Khaled, Steve Aoki and more give the go-ahead for 60 days of live music streaming worldwide
14.05.2020 – 16:59
Atlanta / Berlin (ots)
#BeApp, a new live music streaming platform, and Coca-Cola are jointly launching the Coke Studio Sessions. During this exclusive cooperation, fans can enjoy a wide range of music shows and concerts on 60 consecutive days.
Live performances by more than 100 artists from around the world, including Katy Perry, Anitta, DJ Khaled, Bebe Rexha, Miguel, the cast of Hamilton and Steve Aoki will be broadcast starting today, supporting the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
The Coke Studio Sessions mark the official debut of #BeApp, the live music streaming platform of tech veterans Ray Smith and Ross Mason. #BeApp is an innovative, digital platform for fans to enjoy live music in a new way. In contrast to other virtual concert platforms, the #BeApp offers a variety of interactive functions, including:- In-app sharing: The sharing feature encourages fans to invite friends and family to join them during the live stream. - Currency / points: Through continuous interaction and exchange via the app, fans receive in-app points that can be exchanged for prizes, additional functions and more. - Prizes and Upgrades: Prizes include improved access to "front row" seats, personal artist shout-outs during the live stream, and much more. - Front row seats: These give fans a greater digital presence during the live stream, including the visibility of the user's photo and name to all viewers. - Donations: Fans have the opportunity to donate to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement to support Covid-19 relief efforts.
"#BeApp is the digital connection through a shared love of live music, and people currently need this connection more than ever," says Ray Smith, founder of #BeApp. "We're thrilled to have Coca-Cola by our side as our exclusive launch partner as we introduce #BeApp to fans around the world through unique experiences."
The first streaming weekend features performances by Diplo, Kaskade and DJ Khaled, among others, and begins on May 15 at 01:00 a.m. German time. Repetitions of the live performances will be broadcast in Germany from 5:00 p.m.
Other artists are announcing Coca-Cola and #BeApp on their social media channels.
"We know that many people are feeling lonely or isolated because of the pandemic. Even in these times, Coca-Cola is committed to bringing people together and keeping people connected while they are apart," says Ricardo Fort , Vice President, Global Sports & Entertainment, The Coca-Cola Company. "We hope that the Coke Studio Sessions, with 60 days of live interactive music that fans can share and enjoy, can offer little moments of entertainment every day in this new normal."
In addition to the donations from fans that are generated via the #BeApp, the "The Coca-Cola Foundation" is increasing the donations up to a total of 3 million dollars.
The foundation has already provided over 14 million dollars for Covid-19 emergency aid to the organizations worldwide.
"The American Red Cross is grateful for partners like the Coca-Cola Foundation who are committed to this difficult and uncertain time," said Koby Langley, senior vice president of international services for the American Red Cross. "The Coca-Cola Foundation contribution supports the global network of the Red Cross and the Red Crescent in their efforts to slow the spread of this disease and alleviate the suffering caused by the pandemic. We are grateful for their generous support in this difficult time. "
Fans can take part in the live streams in the #BeApp as well as on Coca-Cola YouTube and Facebook. The app can be downloaded for free on iOS or Android devices.
Sarah von Reitzenstein
Head of Brand PR
Coca-Cola Germany GmbH
Original content from: Coca-Cola Germany, transmitted by news aktuell
- What drove the mass adoption of Square
- What is the local government
- What do you mean by modern poetry?
- Who is our Supreme Court Justice
- Should Pakistan sever diplomatic relations with Afghanistan
- Ruosh is an Indian brand
- Why do doors expand during the rainy season
- How interested are men in sporty women
- What's wrong with Sweden
- How do you understand people better
- What color of hair covers blue-green hair
- What is the Santhals judicial system
- Why are people so offended by nudity
- The Taliban follow Salafism
- How does arthritis feel in the feet?
- How do I start investing in diamonds
- What are examples of serious life goals
- Grunge music is dead
- Every payment gateway is a 2D account
- What is the purpose of telemedicine
- Are constitutional monarchies better than republics
- What are the 10 best Shopify plugins
- How often do you masturbate girl
- Why is the left always anti-Hindu
- Can someone buy the Kohinoor diamond
- What does a third date mean
- Will Jews ever convert to Islam
- How can I consider myself rich
- Cheats on your partner well or not
- What are your favorite honeymoon destinations
- How Much Can a Digital Marketer Make
- What is the application of Vedic mathematics
- What is the best mini uav drone build