AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER QUESTION 1
Avengers: Endgame: 10 Things We Didn't Understand
The superhero epic is not quite finished yet ...
"Avengers: Endgame" is THE highlight for all Marvel fans. After 21 films, the grand finale finally came, in which comic heroes like Iron Man, Hulk or Thor try to save the universe together. Around eleven years after “Iron Man”, the mission has been accomplished.
Sounds like a rich end to the story of "Infinity War" and a successful conclusion to the Marvel universe - but despite three hours of film time, there are sure to be some perplexed faces among the fans. Because there are still some questions unanswered ...
1. How can Thanos travel to the future without equipment?
The purple titan Thanos (Josh Brolin, 50) manages to travel into our present and attack the Avengers with his concentrated army. The surprising thing is that three things are actually required for a journey through time - the time machine from Stark and Banner, a Quantum Realm suit made from nanotechnology and a GPS device attached to the wrist. To bring Thanos and his army from 2014 to 2019, Nebula (Karen Gillan, 31) simply presses a series of keys on a keyboard - and catapults the villain through time.
How could that work? With Thanos, the journey through time is explained by the fact that he had previously received or stolen the Pym particles from the nebula from the future. But: How could his entire spaceship and entourage travel through time unscathed?
2. What happens to Loki?
Loki (Tom Hiddleston, 38) died after Thano's stranglehold. However, in an alternative timeline, he succeeds in seizing the Tesseract shortly after the Battle of New York and teleporting himself to an unknown location. After that, Loki is no longer mentioned. Did he open a separate timeline? And if so, where does it take place? Hopefully there will be answers to this in the upcoming Disney + series “Loki”.
3. Where is Gamora?
Gamora (Zoe Saldana, 40), the adopted daughter of Thanos, died in "Infinity War". Nevertheless, she returns in "Avengers: Endgame" - but as a younger version. This Gamora travels to the future with Thanos and Nebula, where she stays. While they die and the rest of Thanos' army crumbles to dust, nothing can be seen of Gamora.
Maybe she's still out there somewhere and comes back for "Guardians of the Galaxy 3" ...
4. What will happen in the five years?
In the great superhero finale, there is a significant leap in time of five years after Thanos' finger snap was undone and all the dust was brought back. There is some confusion, especially with Spiderman's (Tom Holland, 22) friends: How does Peter Parker react to the fact that some of his friends are now older than him? And shouldn't the classmates who were not brought back have long since graduated from school?
5. Where is MJ anyway?
And speaking of Peter Parker's friends - where is his crush, MJ? Already in "Infinity War" she was not seen. Is she five years older by now? Or was actress Zendaya Coleman's (22) schedule too full to be part of "Avengers: Endgame"?
6. Is vision revived?
The characters that were not wiped out by Thanos' finger snap cannot be retrieved - such as Vision (Paul Bettany, 47), who died when Thanos tore the Mind Stone out of his skull. Will he return anyway? There is a hint: he should be seen together with Wanda “Scarlet Witch” (Elizabeth Olsen, 30) in the series “WandaVision” on Disney +. In "Infinity War" parts of his personality were saved by Shuri (Letitia Wright, 25).
So it is very possible that there will be a return - albeit in a different form.
7. Who is the boy at Iron Man's funeral?
This could have confused many fans: At the funeral of Tony Stark (Robert Downey Junior, 54), who fought as Iron Man, a young teenager appears between Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel (Brie Larson, 29). For those who didn't recognize him straight away: The boy is Harley Keener (Ty Simpkins, 17), known from "Iron Man 3". Tony Stark was repairing his suit in his garage.
8. How old is Captain America?
In "Captain America" Steve Rogers (Chris Evans, 37) is 25 years old - at the end of the "Avengers" finale, however, he appears as an old man in the present. It will take eleven years until the end game (2023) - and after its subsequent time jump, another 80 years. So is Rogers 116 years old?
9. Will Thor soon be seen in the Guardians of the Galaxy?
In the “Endgame” Thor (Chris Hemsworth, 35) goes on a self-discovery trip with the Guardians - and sees himself as part of the “Asgardians of the Galaxy” team. Is that a reference to the third part of the "Guardians of the Galaxy" series?
10. Where was Katherine Langford (23) anyway?
The "Dead Girls Don't Lie" actress was supposed to get a role in the final Marvel flick. Last year it was even said that their scenes had already been shot. In the movie, however, there was no trace of her ...
- Programmer writing code on paper
- Why is Boris Johnson's hair so stylish
- What's worse than death
- Why can a blue diamond conduct electricity?
- How do I find an NHS dentist
- Why can't Barca buy Cristiano Ronaldo
- Where can I order Xanax cheaply online
- Are you an athlete or a sports supporter?
- What is an HVAC service
- Why is Sydney more expensive than Melbourne
- Which is better Braintree or Stripe
- Is a Masters in Neuroscience useless
- How is Holi celebrated in your city
- What is interesting about your dreams
- What are your dreams and goals
- When are the US midterm elections
- Should I do an internship next semester
- Is illegal immigration good for the US?
- Which looks bad with a background check
- How can collectivism work in capitalist societies
- Are there male K-Pop fans right now?
- How hard is it to learn Tagalog
- How to say damage in Tagalog
- How do you learn guitar harmonics
- Why is the color diamond yellow
- Is Iron Man dead
- Have you ever killed someone with kindness
- What is some vegan food
- Most men would cheat on their women
- Which water tastes good to drink?
- Does anyone agree with the cleaning service?
- The Donald Trump campaign is mostly nonsense
- Why don't Koreans have a bear?