What's your experience with motorcycling
Driving fun instead of a motorcycle crash: This is how you are safe on the road
So that you can enjoy motorcycling, we have listed the best tips for driving safety here:
1. Make yourself visible
42 percent of motorcycle accidents caused by motorists are so-called "visual accidents". That means: the driver noticed the motorcycle too late or not at all. With Protective clothing in fluorescent colors, mandatory dipped headlights during the day and daytime running lights make other road users aware of you.
2. Recognize dangerous situation for motorcyclists
Many motorcycle crashes occur at Crossings and junctions - So in places where the right of way often changes. Approach such places carefully and reduce your speed. Rely on yourself Not on your right of way. Also try Make eye contact with other road users.
3. Ride the motorcycle proactively and defensively
As mentioned above: Most motorcycle crashes occur because of excessive speed. It is therefore essential to adjust your speed to the current situation - do not race at construction sites, in bends or other blind spots. The following applies: Those who drive with foresight live longer!
4. Make sure all drivers in the group are safe
A motorcycle accident often happens when traveling in a group. The Group dynamics leads to the fact that motorcyclists tend to overestimate themselves here. In addition, older drivers sometimes set a speed that overwhelms less experienced passengers in critical situations.
5. Perfect your driving skills
Regardless of whether you are an experienced motorcyclist and regularly sit on the bike or have just received your two-wheeler: Driving safety training with a motorcycle definitely makes sense. You will learn how to react correctly in dangerous situations. Popular providers of motorcycle driving safety training are, for example, the ADAC and other automobile and two-wheeler clubs.
6. Only a safe motorcycle is a good motorcycle
In contrast to General inspection is the Motorcycle inspection mostly voluntarily. The manufacturer only specifies a time frame during the guarantee period. We recommend the motorcycle inspection even afterwards: it is much more intensive than the general inspection. For example, the specialist workshop not only examines the brake itself, but also its brake fluid.
7. Be prepared for anything
The only thing that is certain is that nothing is certain. This well-known saying also applies roughly to road traffic. Therefore, you should be prepared for everything: for example, for overtaking cars on Your trail of the country road. If you are in a column, you have to expect that a vehicle in front of you will suddenly overtake or turn around. Therefore, you should be particularly careful here if you want to pass the column yourself. Also Flashing signals can be interpreted incorrectly - For example, when a car stops on the side of the road and flashes to the left: The driver either wants to merge, or perhaps turn around.
- Which European ports belong to China
- Why are architects not valued
- Supplies Club Factory in Kerala
- Why is India a huge country
- What does awakening mean in politics
- How does Google Pay make money
- What are the best information technology companies
- Hated Adolf Hitler Hispanics
- What factory did Charles Dickens work in
- Why am I afraid to start a conversation?
- What are your personal views on life
- What is the Surat Porsche range
- Jamaican patois language What is a duppy
- How does trust work
- Are flavored water pipes harmful to your health
- Are Egyptians considered white
- Why do people say HMU
- What will Messi do against Manchester United
- What is an ICICI Amazon Card
- How has NASA helped the American economy
- What does an IQ of 107 mean?
- Can the chemicals in sunscreens be carcinogenic?
- Why are criminal convictions running at the same time?
- What is the synonym for to learn