Breakfast is a meal
Why breakfast is so important
Your body consumes almost 50 percent of basal metabolic calories during the night. When we wake up in the morning, he quickly needs energy in the form of carbohydrates. If you do that breakfast omit it or put it together from less suitable building materials, the metabolism lowers the basal metabolic rate. It is therefore all the more important that you give your body what it needs in the morning because your brain, muscles and organs need this energy to function. If, like many people, you have no appetite in the morning, try something no later than two to three hours after getting up have breakfast.
The body needs carbohydrates in the morning
Carbohydrates are the most important fuel for the muscles, but also especially for the brain - without them it won't get going. The brain alone needs around 120 grams of glucose per day, and most of this should be given to it in the morning.
My recommendation: take it 50 to 60 percent of your daily carbohydrate ration at breakfast to himself. Cover the table nicely in the morning and enjoy in peace - if necessary, you can get up a quarter of an hour earlier. Bread - preferably made from whole grains -, jam with at least 70 percent fruit, honey and muesli with fruit are ideal.
Eat good fats for breakfast
You should definitely not do without fat in the morning. On the contrary - you can now even enjoy it with a clear conscience! The sandwich or muesli with whole milk yoghurt stimulates fat burning.
A study by the University of Alabama proves these connections: The researchers see the background in the fact that the two most important metabolic activities - carbohydrate and fat metabolism - are driven by fats in the morning. This effect lasts all day. In this way, the body is also better able to switch from fat metabolism to carbohydrate metabolism. The amount of fat at breakfast should already make up about 30 percent of your total daily requirement (based on fat).
Protein: an important breakfast component
Protein is an extremely important building material for the brain and muscles. It is only with his help that these structures remain efficient. The essential amino acids of the protein are a real "doping", because the organism cannot produce these nutrients itself.
They ensure that the body remains efficient all day. Eggs, cream cheese, cottage cheese, milk and yogurt complement yours Morning meal to provide important nutrients for digestion, detoxification and cell repair and should therefore not be missing.
With this in mind: Bon appetit!
Your Ingo Froböse
- What is Delayed Ulnar Nerve Palsy
- How does fate actually work
- Is Sydney an overcrowded city
- Which is better democracy or monarchy
- What are the types of communism
- What is your definition of true religion
- What are some examples of personality flaws
- When was Quaideazam born
- What do you dislike about WhatsApp
- Which companies have successfully monetized digital content?
- How do banks work and make money
- What are the advantages of truss bridges
- How did Shah Jahan die
- Trump supporters are guilty of treason
- Why do Japanese tourists always take photos
- Should the Australian Constitution be updated
- What is the etymology of tumult
- Meerkats can be pets
- What is the pizza capital of Bulgaria
- What can bother others, but not you
- The fashion industry is dying
- Species can develop
- How are cigarette butts used in construction
- Can civil society exist in authoritarian countries?