Iron Man was popular before the MCU
Vote the best Marvel character from 10 years of MCU - your winner
You have decided, your winner has been determined. Although it got really difficult in 18 votes, spread over 10 days, and some characters literally died a heroic death, we now have a winner in our voting tournament. 90 characters, including antagonists like Loki and true heroes like Captain America, were provided by us, 10 candidates like Michael Keaton's Vulture and Marisa Tomeis Aunt May you movie pilots sent into the race. In our last final voting, almost 3,000 movie pilots voted over two days and thus determined a worthy winner. But here is your favorite Marvel hero from 10 years of MCU:
1st place - your favorite Marvel character: Iron Man / Tony Stark
Robert Downey Jr. with 60.4% (1,605 votes)
With Iron Man, you have chosen a Marvel hero from the very beginning as your favorite character from 10 years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Because exactly 10 years ago, Robert Downey Jr. slipped into iron armor for the first time to debut in the cinema on May 1st, 2008 with Iron Man as the first MCU film. Since then he has been seen in the role of Iron Man / Tony Stark seven times, including his appearances in Avengers: Age of Ultron or Captan America-Civil War and of course Iron Man 2 and 3. His last solo film Iron Man 3 has almost 20,000 moviepilots rated with an average of 7.2. At the beginning of April we speculated which character will die in Avengers 3: Infinity War, and the good Tony Stark was already so popular at this point that you didn't want to accept a heroic death from Iron Man.
2nd place - your favorite Marvel character: Thor
Chris Hemsworth with 39.6% (1,051 votes)
The god of thunder from Asgard, Thor, was awarded 2nd place by you. In the meantime it got really tight in the semifinals, because his competitor Doctor Strange and his entourage made it anything but easy for him. But in the end he was able to prevail and made it to the finals, where he then fought eye for eye with Iron Man for the crown of the MCU, but unfortunately lost. Including the latest blockbuster Avengers 3: Infinity War, Chris Hemsworth has already appeared six times as Thor on the big screen. In particular, his last solo film Thor 3: The Day of the Decision performed particularly well and was rewarded by around 2,300 movie pilots with an average rating of 7.3 points.
Here you can have a look at the entire voting process and all the results:
Is Iron Man / Tony Stark the Deserved Winner? Who is your favorite Marvel character from the past 10 years at MCU?
- What are personal knowledge management systems
- How do self-esteem and self-confidence differ?
- What is the state coat of arms of Chhattisgarh
- Are clothes cheaper in Europe?
- How can I buy a football club
- What is the reason for skin colors
- How does the payment processing industry work
- Who is the CEO of Thomson Reuters
- Does WhatsApp work in Singapore
- Is Calvin Klein underwear good
- Destroyed diversity today London
- Why don't all Hindus support RSS
- How can I easily waste my money
- Are sociopaths able to change?
- What is the summary of Manusmriti
- What are the effects of chronic alcoholism
- Support Christianity's prohibition of homosexual acts
- How do Yoruba names work
- What are the best cruise ship days
- How can we fulfill our dreams
- Which country has the most gold mines
- Which one has more scope in biotechnology or cardiology
- What are some of the best wedding ring designs
- What screams I'm new to Poland