How good is the CFE course
Guiding principles of the course
Due to his expertise, the Certified Examiner (CFE) holds a leading position in the professional field of fraud prevention and detection. Through the high quality standards defined by the professional organization of Certified Examiners, the Association of Certified Examiners, USA, such as
- Basic academic training (principle)
- Relevant and long-term experience of the professionals
- Comprehensive training program to become a Certified Examiner
- Personality profile of the professional
the fulfillment of high standards in the provision of internal or external anti-services is guaranteed.
For those interested who are not based in the USA, Canada and Great Britain and do not necessarily have to take a national exam for the countries mentioned, there is the possibility of taking an international CFE exam. In this context, the ACFE provides the software-controlled preparation course CFE Exam Prep Course, International Edition as well as the Examiner’s Manual (FEM) for a fee. This course includes the relevant subject areas listed below, but without the country-specific legal areas within the subject area that are valid for the countries of the USA, Canada and Great Britain Legal elements of .
Many authorities and companies around the world, currently in the Anglo-Saxon area in particular, already require that their forensic departments have passed the CFE exam as an entry requirement.
The CFE exam is based on the following specialist topics:
- Criminology & Ethics - This section is designed to provide knowledge in the field of criminology. This also includes the ethical issues relevant to the professional. In particular, the causes of white-collar crime and approaches to prevention are conveyed.
- Financial transactions - This section deals with the fraudulent financial transactions recorded in the books. At this point, among other things, knowledge of accounting (basic knowledge), auditing (basic knowledge), schemes and internal control mechanisms are conveyed.
- Investigation - This section contains questions on the following subjects: conducting interviews, receiving statements, obtaining information from public sources, tracking down illegal transactions, assessing the extent of fraud and reporting.
- Legal elements of - This section conveys legal aspects that are important in connection with conducting investigations. This includes questions of criminal and civil law, regulations on the provision of evidence and rights of the persons involved in a procedure.
The exam consists of 500 content-related or yes / no questions in the multiple-choice procedure. It is computer-based (Windows) and can therefore be stored anywhere in the world and at any time. It is not necessary to go to a specific exam location.
There are currently no seminars or face-to-face courses specially designed for the CFE exam in Germany or by the ACFE, USA.
The experience of exam candidates in Germany so far shows that if they have sufficient relevant professional experience, the preparation using the FEM and the prep course is sufficient to pass the exam (the ACFE, USA refers to further possibilities to prepare for the exam.
In order to be able to use the title CFE after successfully passing the exam, a CFE is obliged to meet annual further training standards.
Duration: Extra-occupational part-time study (free time management, generally 4 to 6 months)
At the time of your application for the CFE exam, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an "Associate Member of the ACFE, USA in good standing".
- You must meet certain minimum standards with regard to your academic education and work experience.
- You must have a high moral character.
- You must acknowledge the Bylaws and the Code of Professional Ethics of ACFE, USA.
Anyone who is suitably qualified and interested in combating white-collar crime or who is professionally active in this area, including teaching, can become a member of the ACFE.
Academic minimum standards:
- At least one recognized Bachelor's degree (or comparable degree) with a duration of at least 4 years.
- However, the field of study is not an admission criterion.
- If you do not have a corresponding degree, you can replace the academic training years required by relevant professional experience in the forensic field. Two years of relevant professional experience must be proven for each required academic year.
At the time of your CFE certification, you must have at least two years of relevant work experience. This includes work experience gained directly or indirectly in the field of detection or prevention of. Professional experience gained in the following areas is generally recognized as relevant:
- Accounting and Auditing (accountant or auditor) with reference
- Criminology and Sociology with reference
- Loss prevention with reference
- Law with reference
If you have other relevant professional experience in the field of combating white-collar crime, this may also or alternatively be taken into account in your application for admission.
Graduation: Certified Examiner (CFE)
The ACFE membership fees are currently US $ 180 p.a.
CFE Exam Prep Course approx. US $ 715 (plus “international shipping”). The Examiners Manual (FEM) is included in electronic form in the Prep Course.
If you want to prepare without the Prep Course, we advise you to purchase the FEM separately: US $ 79 (plus "international shipping")
Exam fee when purchasing the Prep Course: US $ 150
Exam fee without purchase of the Prep Course: US $ 250
Graduates worldwide: 20.000
We would like to point out that the content described here has been taken from the information provided by the organization. TAF assumes no liability for the completeness or correctness of the information provided here.
- Why do Tamils hate Hindus
- What are NEFT fees
- How can you politely disagree
- Relieves Amazon software engineers
- What made you dislike amusement parks?
- How is Uighur pronounced in English
- What is the height of the Supermans powers
- Why are most Americans so nice
- Is processed wood biodegradable or not biodegradable
- Wall coverings fade after a while
- What do you mean by modern poetry?
- Who is an activist
- Can a pilot emigrate to Australia?
- Can a teenager wear a cup bra?
- Should the US change the national anthem?
- How much does a commodity trader earn
- How do I check my land register entries
- The word evil comes from the devil
- Did you celebrate Holi this year
- What is your biggest problem with leftists?
- How can I avoid falling in love?
- Who was Hemchandra Goswami
- Is communism the opposite of democracy
- Green cabbage is healthier than other greens
- What is the most futuristic music of all
- What solution can gold dissolve?
- What is Gua Bao
- What do the Turks think of the Italians
- How much does a commodity trader earn
- What is Albanian Islam
- Which food is popular at the evening buffet
- Which Arab country allows women freedom?
- Young people buy art