Saturday is a public holiday at VESIT
Embassy of Japan in Germany
在 ド イ ツ 日本国 大使館
National holidays in Japan in 2020
If a national holiday falls on a Sunday, then it stays on its appointment. To compensate for the missed (work) day off, the following Monday becomes a day off, a so-called "compensation holiday".
If there is a working day between two public holidays, this will also be officially approved as a "bridging day".
|01.01.20||New Years Day|
(always the 2nd Monday in January - earlier fixed January 15th)
|11.02.20||Day of the founding of the state|
|23.02.20||Birthday of the emperor|
|20.03.20||Beginning of spring|
|29.04.20||Showa era day|
(new name since 2007, formerly "Green Day")
|04.05.20||Day of the Green|
|23.07.20||Day of the sea|
|10.08.20||Day of the mountain|
|21.09.20||Day of Reverence to Old Age|
(since 2003 always the 3rd Monday in September - previously it was fixed on September 15th)
|22.09.20||Beginning of autumn|
|03.11.20||Day of culture|
|23.11.20||Day of thanks for work|
- Is Europe better than America
- Which company bought Oculus VR
- What are the disadvantages of civic education
- How do I get burned
- What are some potato dishes from Europe
- What are the foot types
- Compensation for Canadians
- How does cheap stuff sound?
- What are some good inexpensive leather watches
- Did German National Socialism emerge from Marxism?
- Women in Dubai wear a saree
- Marry Turks in Greece Greeks
- How can I stop lying?
- Are INTPs adorable
- How do you qualify for employee comp
- How do I remove a deployed airbag
- Why do people become cops
- How do most people define success
- Are domestic flights cheap in New Zealand?
- Which tech companies have a moving advantage
- Are tuition fees tax deductible in Canada
- Candies are your favorite sweets
- Regret your MBA abroad
- Can light be measured in intensity