Why doesn't BSNL offer 4G?
Trust the JIO 4G network from Manali to Leh
There is no Reliance JIO coverage in J&K. There was a Reliance JIO network until Pathankot, but once we entered J&K it didn't show up on our entire trip. Manali had a Reliance JIO network across the city and even in nearby villages. For coverage of other networks, please read my answer here.
The only network you can rely on is BSNL, and that's 2G on the entire Manali-Leh road.
Keylong and Jispa have a few hotels that offer high speed WiFi that allows you to upload HQ images. Many hotels in Leh have broadband WiFi. Just ask before you book your room.
Please note: There is no network available in most parts of Kashmir due to the security situation and curfew. So keep an eye on the news.
Source: I did a road trip to Leh in July (Srinagar-Leh-Manali).
I'm late to party and one thing that in J&K you won't get any signal at all if you have prepaid sim, but if you have postpaid you will only get broken signals.
There's only one signal that works well: BSNL postpaid, and Realince Jio is being tested in the country, and it wasn't even in the early stages of J&K.
The rest are safety measures. The SMS service is now working and any service can be terminated at any time without corresponding messages
Listen friends, I stayed with J & K for 2 years. Firstly, Jio is ready to go here. Works at full speed. In Leh, however, it does not exist. Otherwise it is present in most of the Kashmir Valley and the Jammu region. However, it is also a fact that when entering J&K from other states, you only get roaming in postpaid Sims. The same goes for Jio. I was last on an official trip to Leh in July. Until then, the only 3G network in Leh was BSNL. However, I read somewhere that Airtel has finally deployed its 4G network in Leh. However, I cannot confirm it. A functioning postpaid sim from BSNL or Airtel is recommended in Kashmir for good connectivity.
- Why is India practically not secular
- How do we enjoy sex
- How would you describe the British mentality
- How do I open a CNG station
- Is your child gifted
- Hate loners, lonely people
- How will Brexit affect companies?
- Why is prostitution illegal in China?
- Diplomats have days off
- What is IBM BigFix
- Chimpanzees and gorillas can mate
- Is polygamy good and the best way to go
- Do Mexicans understand Spanish in Spain
- How can I hire a good lawyer
- Why does love change in lust
- Why do almonds get stale
- Why do you see yourself as a leader
- Why are all Hallmark films the same
- Can ASL understand BSL
- What is meant by advancement of women 1
- How can I drive an airplane
- How Scottish are the bagpipes
- What facilities are you missing in Akola
- Can a soccer player have another job?