Who is Bob Katter from Australia
Katter’s Australian Party
The Katter’s Australian Party (CAPE) is a nationalist, right-wing and socially conservative party in Australia, which was entered on the electoral roll in 2011. It is led at the federal level by Bob Katter, who won a seat in the Australian House of Representatives in the general election in May 2019.
Dynasty of politicians
The Katter’s Australian Party is strongly oriented towards the interests of Australian agriculture, opposes economic monopolies and emphasizes the intensive promotion of national products.
The KAP essentially makes the following social and political demands: Solar energy should be strongly promoted in order to minimize electricity costs for farmers using water pumps. However, the party is against any form of CO2 tax and CO2 emissions trading. National products should be promoted over foreign ones. Visas for foreign workers are to be severely restricted and domestic workers are given priority. Fishing should be carried out without restrictions. Air transport, water, electricity and gas supply, health care, transport and communications and road construction are to be taken over by the state. The party wants to restrict the rights of the Aborigines.
Party leader Bob Katter is against same-sex marriages. This became clear when he was asked for his opinion on this. Because he immediately changed the subject and commented on crocodile attacks in Australia.
In June 2018, the Islamophobic and right-wing extremist Senator Fraser Anning joined the KAP and was expelled for his positions in October of the same year.
In May 2019, Bob Katter was able to defend his seat in the Australian House of Representatives, which he won in 2016.
- ↑Our Achivements, at Katter's Australian Party. Retrieved May 26, 2019
- ↑ Billy Perrigo: This Australian Politician Was Asked About Same-Sex Marriage and Quickly Changed the Topic to Crocodile Attacks, from November 20, 2017, on Time. Retrieved May 26, 2019
- ↑Australian senator’s call for Muslim ban is an outlier opinion in the country, dated August 16, 2018, on CNBC. Retrieved May 26, 2019
- Why is H2 more stable than LiH
- What attracts a man's attention
- How common is prostitution in China
- Which companies have successfully monetized digital content?
- What is the biggest determinant of success?
- Does Sheldon Cooper have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
- Can someone become a surgeon with Asperger's
- Can a diabetic eat palm sweets?
- How exactly is dreaming possible?
- What Washington DC is known for
- Can civil engineers go self-employed
- Why is Colgate toothpaste the best
- Stop pepper spray attackers
- How do I buy custom stickers
- Are there Nigerians who live in Alaska
- Can I use salsa as a pizza sauce
- What are some Uighur traditions
- What are some interesting cities in Indonesia
- Are you cheating on your spouse
- Can't Hindus eat vegetables today
- What is a pathetic life
- The safest is food from your country
- Do men ever win domestic violence charges?
- Where can I buy custom Halloween boxes
- Is jdk a compiler or interpreter
- What happens after a love marriage
- What is the chemical nature of naphthol
- What are the downsides to being single
- Why do people study MBA
- What is the biggest problem women face
- Why is Canada connected to the UK?
- Can Karka Rashi wear blue sapphire
- Why am I never happy about life