What color of hair covers blue-green hair
Dyeing hair: which hair color suits me?
A hair color defines your own look - that's why we should think carefully about which trend suits us. Which hair and skin type you are plays a role in the choice of hair color, as does the structure of the hair.
Dyeing or tinting your hair?
Let's start with the question: what actually is the difference between dyeing and tinting? Which method we ultimately choose depends on the desired target hair color. A distinction is usually made between tinting, intensive tinting and permanent coloring. Anyone who wants to become blonde as a brunette needs a bleaching or permanent hair color, as the hair cannot be lightened with a tint.
A tint (durability level 1) is recommended to freshen up the hair color and give it more shine. The color does not penetrate into the structure of the hair, but lies on the outside of the hair. Therefore, a tint as a coloration is the gentlest technique for coloring hair. However, the hair cannot be changed or lightened very well - gray hair does not cover a tint either. Advantage: There is no annoying approach, because the tint washes out after about 8-10 washes.
In contrast to normal tinting, intensive tinting (shelf life level 2) contains chemical ingredients and the cuticle is slightly opened during use. This makes it more durable and lasts about 28 washes. As with normal tinting, there is no streak, as the color washes out gradually. With an intensive tint, the hair is artificially pigmented, so the hair can even be lightened by a shade. Caution: Before applying the new tint or color, it is essential to tell the hairdresser how long it was since the last tint, because the deposited color pigments can lead to nasty surprises.
The permanent hair color - also called coloration (durability level 3) - is suitable for extreme color changes or to cover white or gray hair. The color penetrates deep into the hair, cannot be washed out like with tints, but remains permanent. Disadvantage: The permanent color creates a base. The color pigments are mixed with an oxidizing agent. The stronger the agent, the more the hair is damaged. It is therefore important to use hair care products for colored hair.
Anyone who has already colored hair cannot be colored lighter with another coloration. This is only possible by means of bleaching, in which the hair - in contrast to coloring - color pigments are removed. Although bleaching can turn the hair blonde up to eight shades, the chemical process is very harmful to the hair.
Important: Think carefully about whether you really want to dye your hair, because colored hair is difficult to overdye with another color.
- How do I have a positive attitude
- Which job is the best from Genco or Transco
- How dangerous are mumps in humans
- What is air travel time
- What was great about your wedding reception
- Are Americans in America real Americans?
- Why did the medieval knights suddenly disappear
- What is an ad hoc payment
- Is a Christian minority in India
- Why do people hate college
- What made you dislike amusement parks?
- What is it like to study in Russia?
- What is the tragedy of the Commons
- One teacher can teach in two schools
- Why do people interpret dreams
- Global solidarity is impossible
- The Japanese have white privileges
- What is the best of Bengali cuisine
- Which hair color is the most popular
- What language do they speak in Liberia
- British women like Turkish men
- Can a pilot emigrate to Australia?
- What is health marketing
- Why is my ankle monitor vibrating
- How do I create a crypto wallet
- What is the coolest fictional weapon
- What is the trial period in Mphasis
- How can one overcome heartbreak
- What are the Italian words of good night
- Are Versace clothing exclusive
- What is the worst city in Sweden
- What is a CSC payment
- Why is oak the best for furniture