What is the service life of wall putty
Wall putty with their own hands (experienced master tips). Lease Wall - Do it yourself at the Professional level
When carrying out repair or construction work in its final stage, it is necessary to carry out the putty of the walls. Wall alignment with lease is necessary if you want to bring smooth and beautiful walls under painting or pasting with wallpaper. All work is done in multiple stages, each of which may even be a novice. Of course you do without putty without having practical experience in leveling the walls, not without flames. But adhering to the recommendations presented, you can minimize errors.
If you are going to do the alignment of the walls with the help of SHTCLOTHESIA, then you need to decide in advance about the type of putty. The choice of a spatula or another will affect the type of materials for finishing, the initial quality of the surface of the walls, as well as the target spaces. Rely on these parameters, and you should choose a putty.
You can find many putty from different manufacturers in the market today. But all pieces of putty can be divided into ready and dry. The main difference between them is to be prepared instead of dry putty. Otherwise they are similar. However, it should be noted that for a prepared putty, it is characterized by the fact that it is of a higher quality, since it is prepared directly in companies according to the technology.
Choosing the putty, it is necessary to pay special attention to the type. There is a start-up (leveling), finishing and universal putty. Each of them is dedicated to a specific type of wall level.
- So turning distance Use properly to remove deep imperfections. This type of putty can be applied to a layer from 10 mm to 30 mm, while not being afraid of surface cracks.
- In contrast to the start of putty finishedapplied a thin layer to 10 mm and have a smallest grain.
- Universal distance. They are as thick as the starting putty, but at the same time fine-grained and can be used for final alignment.
Deciding with the type of putty, choose it. It can be plaster, polymer, cement or lime plaster. Each of the listed rents will be applied after the final finishing and target conditions. Look at each of them. Read more:
- Plaster packages.. Applied to all finishing materials. Practically does not bet. You can apply a layer of more than 2 mm. But the main disadvantage is a ban on the use of high humidity and sharp temperature differences. Therefore, it is not used for external work and for decoration in the bathroom, bathroom and kitchen.
- Polymer tip.. Applied under all finishing materials. Does not sit down. You can apply a thin layer. It doesn't depend on temperature drops. The disadvantages of this putty knife are a very high price and a high risk of buying a defective putty.
- Cement spacing.. These spatulas are suitable for all finishing materials. Most often, this type of putty knife is used for rooms with high humidity. Unfortunately, the main disadvantages are surface cracking, poor elasticity, long solidification time and large shrinkage. As a result, repeated BTPOCKING is required.
- Limestone room. These putties in their composition are stretched lime as well as cement or various polymers, so they have all the advantages and disadvantages of the cement filler. It is most often used for finishing facades and walls, gypsum plaster. This type of lease is recommended to use for a decoration with lime paints.
Important! Lime and cement putties are the only ones that are suitable for painting lime varnishes. This is due to the fact that they have an alkaline reaction, are able to provide "breathing" walls, especially when used to finish popular concrete vapor permeable walls. Gypsum putty faces an acidic reaction and can be used to finish concrete walls, drywall, etc.
It should be noted that if the walls are lined up with the putty, then the cost of all works from and large, depends on the volume of cold used and its price. To save this point of estimation, you need to carefully read the brand of the purchased putty and learn the flow per 1 m2. For the quality you have to pay, of course, but when the budget is too small you will have to look for a compromise on the issue price / quality.
In relation to the volume of putty consumed, then an average of about 15 kg of smock leaves on an area of 9-10 m2. The layer thickness ranges from 2 to 5 mm. At the same time, after the first layer dries, it may be necessary to add additional SHTCLIKE of individual locations, and this is another kilogram of putty. Applying the second layer of putty for final alignment is especially important when preparing walls under painting.
Tools and additional materials
To do all the work on the alignment of walls, a putty knife needs a specific tool and tool. Anything you need can go unhindered in any construction business. From the tool you will need:
- spatula 15-20 cm;
- spatula 45 - 60 cm;
- angle spatula;
- capacity to mix putty;
- drill and nozzle mixers;
- special grater with attachment for sandpaper and paper even flat and medium grain. You can also add petals to protect yourself from dust.
Of the additional materials, you will need primer and rollers to apply it. Nor will it be superfluous to have plastic sheeting on the floor for its protection against accidentally fallen putty.
Work on the alignment of walls with putty with the preparation of the surface of the walls. There are no special secrets here. If you need to put the walls of the brick from the brick from the brick, it is best after they are plastered. Formwork is not so important for concrete walls.
Cleaning walls from the old coating
In the house where the walls came to an end, you need to remove it first. An example of the production of such walls can be used as the following photos, demonstrating the cleaning of walls from old water emulsion and plastered plaster.
The process of cleaning the walls is pretty straightforward. As with the removal of the old wallpaper, the surface of the painted water emulsion wall is moistened with a small amount of water with an old plaster spatula, and then with a spatula, it peels off. As opposed to removing the wallpaper, it is best to create a small plot of land with water.
After a few minutes, as soon as the putty absorbs water, it can be taken into account.
In cases where the walls were acrylic paints or alkyd paints, everything is a little more complicated. First of all, you need to remove the paint yourself with a special cleaning. Of course, this is not the most convenient cleaning method, especially in enclosed spaces. Therefore, the paint can simply knock a hammer off the wall.
When you clean the wall, you can start the second stage of preparation - work with primer. This is a mandatory stage and neglect it that it is not worth it. The deep penetration primers not only increase the adhesion of the surface, but also penetrate deep into the wall, filling the crack and partially filling the minor damage. Primer is pretty easy. First of all, it is poured into a special container, in which a brush or roller is painted, and then it rolls through the wall. To increase the adhesion effect, the primer can be applied in two layers. After applying the primer, we let the wall dry for 6 to 10 hours. After that, you can line up the walls with putty.
But before you need to learn some simple recommendations that will allow high-quality and without particular problems to cover the walls.
- It is best to cite the SHP collapse of the walls at a reception. It is short enough to be required than all the rules. The thing is that the putty dries enough, and after 20-30 minutes it is already impossible to apply high quality on the wall. So, you should do some small studies to see how much speed is generating it.
- If you had to take a long break before starting to catch any further Shtklivania, then you need to moisten the edge of the putty richly, and then continue the SHTA.
- If you need to level the walls with several layers of putty, you can use a universal or starter putty for the first level. And already the last layer of a final putty.
Align walls with a spatula
After preparing the walls, you can go straight to aligning the walls with putty. All work is carried out according to a certain scheme. Algorithm of actions next.
1. Before you get to know the servant, you need to Check the level of the walls. To do this, we take the rule and apply it to the wall at different angles. Vertical, horizontal and diagonal. The application of the rule can thus notice any irregularities in the wall. Where there is a gap between the rule and the wall, it must have to fill with putty.
Important! Check the walls for the presence of irregularities and pay attention to these places to consider the following. If most of the protrusions are arranged vertically, it should be applied to the spacing below. And if horizontal, then right-left or vice versa.
2. Checking the walls for irregularities, to establish the gradation. As mentioned earlier, the first two or three knees must be made through experiments that gradually increase the amount of spatulas. For the convenience of a dry piece of putty from a bag, you can use a special plaster of paris bucket.
On average, a newcomer needs 4 - 5 putty putties for more or less uniform solutions. The amount of water for one clay that you need to look at the packaging. Different manufacturers can be different.
We mix the solution with a drill and a mixer nozzle. We bring the solution to the consistency of thick sour cream. So that the putty is easy to film from the spatula and at the same time does not slip or does not flow with it. When mixing the putty, it is necessary to achieve a monotonous solution without lumps. If so, we'll try to break them and wash them.
3. With the help of a narrow spatula, we apply a wide putty. We try to evenly distribute putty on the edge of the spatula. After that, we put a spatula on the wall at an angle of 50-60 degrees and stretch the putty along the surface. Hold a spatula in different ways. An example of how it is possible is shown in the photo.
The main thing is that the spatula is reliably fixed in the hand, and when it is applied to the putty, a sufficient amount of effort has been made to smear the putty on the surface. Start from the corner of the room. Use a special corner spatula to create smooth and neat slopes and angles.
4. Have developed the first spatula, we repeat the entire procedurewith a set of putty and apply to the wall. But we do it in a new wall section of the wall, next to the already applied layer of putty. At the same time, it sometimes appears as if the previous shift is being continued. I remember the irregularities of the wall and applied the putty appropriately.
5. Machining the wall of the wall with an area of about half a meter, we take the rule and apply it at an angle to the wall. Then we spend with a light force and remove the excess putty.
6. We repeat the entire putty algorithm until we train the entire cheap cheap. Repeat afterwards.
After there were punctured walls, let them dry over two days. After drying, it is possible to carefully examine all the flaws and defects in the first putty. We apply the rule again to the wall and we find irregularities, if any. Next, you can go two ways.
First - Fill in the recess of the new layer of putty. Second - Wiring the protrusions with the help of a grater, and if necessary, apply the finishing layer of putty, if necessary. Consider the second option as it allows for the highest quality alignment of the walls of the end piece of the end piece.
- We take the grater with the sandpaper discs fixed on it.
- Accurate circular motions believe excess putty in those places where there is an influx or failure.
- In the end we repair the Emery with zero grain and we feel again at the stripped areas.
- After finishing, check the surface of the wall and, if necessary, we apply a final layer of putty. Before applying the final layer, the wall must be moistened with water or primer to soften the previous layer and increase adhesion. The finishing layer should be applied with special care so that there are as few lights as possible.
Wall alignment with putty: video lesson
Work on the alignment of walls with putty - one of the simplest and easiest and easiest to build. Of course, with no experience, it is difficult to make perfectly smooth walls from the first time, but a little practice will quickly produce a positive result. If you are not friends with a tool or if you do not want to get dirty, you can find good masters for pretty reasonable money. In addition, the price orientation of the walls in the region of 125 - 130 rubles per m2 is not high. This is quite cheap compared to plaster of paris, for example.
Sanding walls, plaster, putty - basic operations to bring surfaces to the stage of readiness for further painting or shook wallpaper. The simplified scheme of work is as follows: plaster of paris, priming after gypsum, SHTCLOTKA, grinding, coating with varnish material or overlay wallpaper. The putty of the walls after the plaster of paris is considered the plaster of paris as the preparatory preparatory operation.
Even due to the fact that today's plaster is ensured by a wide range of materials for internal works and outdoor decoration, it is possible to achieve an ideal level (no question of whether it is possible to poke the walls EXAMPLE, According to the finishing with plaster of paris, the process is optionally included in the order of the repair work) - Financial costs for such work on plaster of paris are extremely high.
The classification of putty materials was carried out in several criteria. The sequence of grouping is determined by important factors and properties of shtlock, which mocks mixtures in the following classes:
- Oil glue. If you need the cheapest mix - the group is suitable. It is not known if the prospect of oil solutions will continue as they are already looking at the past century. The main disadvantage is the manifestation of yellow spots through the layer of paint and wallpaper.
- Gypsum cement. Materials are an order of magnitude more expensive. Designed for a full set of end-of-line processes of general orientation. In the products of domestic production, mostly more cement, rather than plaster of paris. Regarding the cement and gypsum base, the main purpose of the powder was determined for the masters - covering the layer of plaster, you most likely put down the wall with the composition of the wallpaper.
- Water dispersion. From the discharge of the gypsum cement, however, it is also necessary to injure in an injury with an aqueous polymer emulsion or Tara-Vötra. The advantage is that it is not necessary to study about the packaging, what to do, what to do and in what proportion to the breeding division - the products are already ready for use.
- Acrylic. According to putty, there are all the benefits of the above groups (except oil).
Stages of the workflow
Cleaning the surface
If the walls are stuck after the old plaster, it is necessary to remove the wallpaper and layers of varnish. Eliminate remnants of unnecessary material, a special arch will help. After manipulations, the walls should dry - they are left about a day.
After drying, there should be a careful visual inspection: the missed small parts are written in the assembly knife or thin blade.
Inspection of relief
The embossed plane is inspected by a flashlight, an intention to the rule of construction: it is applied to the surface, the lantern shines along the wall. The smallest pits and protrusions are obvious.Rough heights should be repeated in place for picking up or acute spatula, and the excavations will indicate the contour with a simple pencil.
Preparation of instruments
Before starting the repair process, the entire set of tools is wind dusted off, washed with dishwasher tools, and dried with a dense rag that will not leave the fibers on the sprayed items. It is worth carefully in the lack of remnants of the solutions of the previous dampers on a mixer from a drill and a container for kneading - the lumps of old solutions must be seen.
Prepare a spike mix
The process of making the solution is not complicated:
- In the tank reinforcement stream (the construction bucket is by a quarter, common, common - by a third).
- We gradually fall asleep dry powder, while the upper "iceberg" is not over the water.
- Wait for 30 seconds. Until the powder does not bring water and does not seek: dry formations should not be left.
- The quickly checked movement with the help of a drill nozzle is raised for 2 minutes. (Drill is preferred, but manual is also allowed).
- Expect 30-60 seconds ..
- RE-hoarse. The consistency is adjusted in the perfect way - the solution is ready.
Under no circumstances is it impossible to grow the finished solution with additional water or dry powder. We have to work with what happened. In case of deficiencies, the plaque is sclerosed the excess fluid, it is always possible to carry out the area through abrasives and dosing where it is necessary.
Do not forget about the expiration date of the finished solution after kneading: it is better to knead several servings. Each section is placed on a wide spatula that calculates the amount needed for a smear.
Small grooves and cracks are smeared with a medium or wide spatula based on the size of the defect. The mortar consists of wide movements of the cross with the same effort for a smooth surface without influx and pupils.
A common mistake made by inexperienced masters is slowly, squeezing and stretching out the spatula. The putty of each brand is endowed with a thixotropic characteristic, which leads to an imminent dispersion with a periodic identical force effect from several sides.
On the video: the process of putty the walls with their own hands.
Throw the layer of putty
When solidifying the putty, it is necessary to use all the precautions, such as when pouring plaster of paris: through air currents, direct rays of the sun, thermal waves from a fan heater or hairdryer are absolutely contraindicated. Cracks in the wall as a result of drying are already unpleasant, but spoiled with improper drying, the plaque layer rushes, which is manifested only on the pile of wallpaper or painting.
It is necessary to adjust the introspective air circulation without drafts and temperature increases. More precisely, you can turn the room door, but leave the closed balcony. For the corridor, it is possible to circulate air from the living rooms, which tightly closes the door to the street, a kitchen and a bathroom.
In the instructions for use, the drying time is indicated, in fact, around 16 hours, in fact - 10-12 hours. However, it is desirable to grind the days not earlier than the day: the SHTATLEVKA will riding, curing and subsequent operations are easier.
Shppocking under the wallpaper
To put the wallpaper further, the SHP can first be carried out with a wide spatula, each of the next layer being overlapped with the ¼ of the previous one. Formed "sausages" do not rub. Holding a spatula at an angle of 21-30 °, it is necessary to observe a constant pressure that will help distribute the material with a uniform layer of 2-4 mm. The less the angle of inclination, the more it leads to the formation of a thick layer, the more - to the thin one. The dependency, however, is characteristic of variations of the specified degree gap when it forms its frame on the surface, errors and gaps are formed.
The subsequent step dries the layer, which removes the inflow of a fuguntome with abrasive and recovered smoothing with the help of the builder and the lantern. Eliminate defective defects: protrusions - abrasives, depressions - additional fabric. It is possible that an inexperienced master could approach the wall up to five times before the surface becomes perfect.
After the completion of manipulations and a long frosting along the wall, a fuguntom with a range of dimensions of 80-120 is passed (with an increase in the number of abrasive grains decreases). First of all, the entire surface is worked out with circular mahams, after which the handle weakens the movements of the cross in order to remove the circular manipulation contours.
Then the wall is revealed by the client with the lantern. If there are no long folds from the rules - after a day the surface will be ready, the walls of the walls will be carried out, and you can proceed to sticking.
Putty followed by painting
The technological process is characterized by SHTCHEVYANNIA, followed by plating wallpaper with one operation: after final leveling and rubbing the wall with an abrasive material, it is covered with a final plaster of paris. Particular attention is paid to the wall, if it is painted with enamel, especially acrylic, then the finish mixture should be white, durable and specially designed for this purpose.
Mortar occurs with an abrasive of small grain no less than 150.
For a mirror painting, the wall is polished entirely by you by a Milfly Falcant with a suede material (pieces of felt and felt are not suitable). The used suede manure is not coped with the task - it has to switch to a new one. Even for painting, the wall should be adhered to in accordance with the instructions given on the package.
Nuances of shtlocking corners and slopes
Inexperienced masters are often advised to apply larger norm to the corners of the material, followed by the abrasive product. But if it is planned that it is planned to return to any section of the weapon - the physical cost can be reduced, at the same time increasing the effectiveness of the result.
- When silicone is consumed - a pipe must be conveyed, remove the residue and wipe the cloth impregnated with acetic acid solution.
- During the putty, the party's angle bypass that remains empty.
- The wall dried up - a pipe needs to be filled with a putty and slowly push into a slot. It is recommended, if possible, to perform the operation from the bottom up for one approach.
- Next, we train the corner spatula, which leans on the surface, similar to what we do in lighthouses.
- After drying, the protrusions must be removed through the abrasive mesh.
Instead of the silicone tube, you can use the syringe that is used when baking cakes. The ribbon confectionery syringe is fixed in such a pistol with a rubber or foam lining and fixation.
In the hanging angles, the master works the corner spatula, choosing from one of the methods known to him, the protrusions are knocked down by a sanding grid, smoothing the design rule. There is no significant difference in placing the sheet layer on the walls and in the corners, but the corners are difficult to bring to the ideal - a professional is required to approach up to two times.
Tips for masters on the happeling (2 video)
What could take (25 photos)
Anyone who came across at least once on the repair of premises, knows perfectly what "ideal" walls in our houses. These are solid pits, tubercles and cracks. If the defects are very large, then without plaster or drywall it is not necessary, and to correct minor surface defects, you can use special finishing - putty. In today's article we will look at what type of composition, its types, in what cases it will be used, and how to tuck the walls and ceilings.
Read the article
What is the shplanke and what does it take?
Runkelanka, or more properly, spatula (from the name "Spatula" tool) is a fairly plastic finishing material that is used to get rid of surface defects, as well as to create a permanent and permanent base under painting or mixed wallpaper. The manufacture of walls or ceilings consists of several stages, and each of them requires its own type of this construction and manufacturing composition.
The dry or ready-made Spreiber mix, which starts off as a final and universal, consists of the following main ingredients:
- various fillers;
- thickeners and hardeners.
Types of SHPALALALAL.
As already mentioned, with the help of Shtchevsky, the final work is carried out in several stages, and for each of them you will need your own type of special mixture, namely:
- sHTEL begin. Designed to eliminate surface defects and is the basis for decorative wall decorations and ceilings;
- finish mix. Used to create a final decorative layer;
- universal showing. Can be used as a start and ready mix at the same time.
- correction of defects after applying the primary layer of the starting putty;
- sealing of cracks and minor depressions;
- decoration of structures of complex shape;
- places of sealing of the joints of plasterboard (GLC).
- The spatula is trapezoidal in shape and usually has a wooden handle.
- The small thickness of the worktop is characterized, has an elastic and flexible stainless steel blade.
- trapezoidal shape of the work surface;
- the blade is inflexible because it is made of carbon steel;
- width of the work surface - 300-600 mm.
What Shplatovka is best used for walls when aligning surfaces
Besides the fact that the SHPLANKE starts, ends and is universal, it still varies in composition. So the panels are:
- acrylic -used for interior decoration
- water dispersive -it has high elasticity, good adhesion, resistant to cracks and shrinkage, and also differs in durability;
- Oil glue mixture.The device composition is made on the basis of Olifa and is ideal for creating the final coat before the surface is colored with oil paints;
- cement shovel.ideal for working with concrete, stone and brick surfaces in rooms with high humidity;
- plaster mixused to work in low humidity facilities .
For what you need a putty - different for each level
To bring any plaquium with several thin or one thick layer inefficiently, since the material is expensive, and drying takes a lot of labor. Therefore, in order to get rid of significant defects and alignment of the surface, the plaster of paris is used after applying the board (1-3 mm) and finishing (up to 0.5 mm). To create a high quality, more permanent finish, you need to use one manufacturer's materials.
It is possible to apply just one finishing coat on a very plastered surface. Before laying out the wall or ceiling, it is necessary to mark the mark and only after that use the starting ceiling. Grinning after drying, the dust is removed and covered with the final layer.
The subsequent painted surface must be reported to be completely smooth and smooth. If the wall is separated with wallpaper for subsequent stacking, it is enough to use the starting putty.
Wall and ceiling technology
Damage - The process isn't that complicated as it seems at first glance. To do the work qualitatively, you need some experience, which can be acquired over time. In order to independently learn to lay the walls and ceiling, you need to follow the instructions presented below.
Preparation of the surface and the primer
Before proceeding to the walls of the walls and ceiling with putty knife, you need to clean the surface from the old coating, grease stains, dirt and dust. After that, the surface must be treated with a special primer that creates a good bond between the end material and the walls. The primer is done with a roller, which allows impermissible redemptions, and let the wall dry for at least 24 hours.
How can you make a putty?
To get a high quality ready-made putty, you need to follow the instructions given on the packaging by the manufacturer of the finishing material. A clean plastic container of the appropriate volume is required to prepare the solution. You will also need an electric door with a special metal wedge for high quality mixing of a dry mixture with water.
The Replete solution is made in the following order:
- The container is poured into a piece of clean water room temperature.
- Gradually add the required amount of dry mixture
- With the help of an electromylexer, the state of a homogeneous mass is a putty.
- Leave the prepared composition for 10 minutes for proofing.
- Mix the solution thoroughly.
- According to the consistency, the finished SHP can be similar to the thick sour creamers. If the solution is thicker, the surface is deteriorated to border, and the liquid composition flows out of the spatula and forms the breaths of the surface to be processed.
commentAsk a question
"As soon as it is necessary to prepare the amount of solution, which master can spend about 40 minutes."
Primary wall alignment with putty
Before aligning the walls with putty, you need to check them with the help of a rule that will identify the flaws and depression. After showing significant defects in the form of protrusions, you can cut them off with an ax or a puncher with a chisel. Next, you need to predict the walls, and only after that you need to prepare the slab.
First of all, you need to give a small amount of putty to determine the speed of work. A narrow spatula is evenly the finished solution of a wider one, which is applied to the wall at an angle of about 60 ° and is reached along the surface to be processed. The tool must be held hard, but without undue exertion. Over time, you can learn to control the pressure on the spatula.
Head of the Brigade of Repair and Construction Companies "Haus Premium"Ask a question
"The SHTocking of the walls should start with the angle of the room. A special corner spatula is used for this."
According to the walls of the past, you need to dry them for 2 days. After drying, the quality of the work is seen and where additional finishes are needed. Orthodox is recognized by the same rule. After that, the elimination of defects is carried out in two ways:
- If there are depressions on the surface, they are filled with another layer of putty.
- In the presence of tubercles, they can be removed with an abrasive using a special grit and achieve a completely smooth surface.
After the surface has dried, the walls of the walls are omitted, and you can continue the finish shtlock or pouring with wallpaper.
Sleeping area with lighthouses
The better the foundation, the less the final grade putty will leave, and, accordingly, it will cost cheaper to repair it. To get an ideal surface, special perforated profiles are used - "lighthouses" that allow you to quickly and high level the walls, which is perfect for beginners.
The metal profile is installed on a sandy cement solution that focuses on a groin or abdominal level and reaches an ideal vertical. The distance between the beacons must be 100-150 mm less than the length of the building codes used. After installing the lighthouses, it is necessary to dry a solution so that they do not move with the subsequent finish with the putty.
Prepare a putty (described above) and fill it with the gap between the beacons, and the maximum thickness of the layer does not matter. Based on the profiles that expand, cut off the excess solution and, if necessary, fill in the wells. The operation is performed several times before getting the desired result.Depending on the temperature, humidity in the room and the thickness of the layer on which the SHTLOCK dries, it sometimes takes more than a week.
How to apply the SHLLATOVKA to the finished layer of light on the wall
After the walls are made accordingly, it is possible to continue mining with the completion of the surface of the finish SHTA. To do this, use formulations, dry or ready, that acquire a flat and perfectly smooth surface after processing. The finishing putty is applied with a thin layer, and the smaller the base, the smaller there will be a consumption of solution. The technology of Shtchelivania and okurization is practically no different from working with starting mixes.
We bring your attention to the video to apply the finish Shlatovka on the wall:
Drying, oven and sanding of past walls
The final stage of finishing works with the help of a spatula requires a serious relationship and consists of several stages. One of them is sanding, which is often skipped by inexperienced finishers, but everything is fine. So after applying the finishing layer of the SHTQUELKE you need to be well dried, because afterwards it is that the smallest imperfections are noticeable, namely the cracks, which, if they can appear.
Tip!To identify errors in the SHTCHECKING, it is necessary to use lighting devices with a powerful bright lamp and point them at the processed wall at a small angle.
After the shplank has dried, you need to rehabilitate the surface to remove small tubercles and inflow, and also have the wall perfectly smooth. If it is intended to accumulate from the wallpaper, then it is enough to open it well, and in the case of staining, it will take additional grinding. To bring the surface to the perfectly smooth state, you can use sandpaper-flat paper (almost zero) fraction or abrasive mesh.
It is necessary to grind and make circular movements from every upper angle, process the wall, highlight strong bright lighting. It is undesirable to apply strong pressure to the radiator so as not to damage the end layer.
Head of the Brigade of Repair and Construction Companies "Haus Premium"Ask a question
"Since grafting and milling are very dirty and dusty stages of finishing work, it is necessary to use respiratory protection, goggles and gloves, and the room is well ventilated. In addition, these precautionary measures are required by safety instructions."
As you perform with your own hands, put SHTA wall under the wallpaper
Before sticking the wallpaper, you need to create a quality surface so that the decorative finishing does not peel and is served long enough. This can be achieved by exchanging the starting solution. But before this is necessary to clean the surface of the wall from dirt, dust, remove various defects (cracks, pits and tubercles) and the process.
The technology of shtlocking walls under wallpaper is practically no different from the finishing of surfaces under painting:
- The solution is created in accordance with the instructions on the package.
- The work is carried out by two spatulas - a width of 150 mm, and the second - at least 300 mm.
- One action is processed after the second with a wrong order of 50mm and so on.
- After the wall is completely sprayed, it will dry, and only then will proceed to leveling the wall through the ocurization.
- Clean the surface of dust, apply the SHP can again, and then everything is repeated first until the completely smooth surface is achieved.
When the wall is completely ochplothes, it is ground and hooked with wallpaper. The application of the primer composition prevents the appearance of fungus, mold and moisture and also improves the adhesion between various finishing materials. The video shows how to correctly tuck the walls under the wallpaper:
Splashes from walls under painting with your own hands
To make the surface under rolled finishing material, put the walls. What is required for this, and which technological stages include the leveling process, learn from the article.
What surface quality is required for rolled wallpaper?
The wall surface, qualitatively prepared for the attachment of ornamental canvases, should meet such requirements:
- Vertical. Checked by Bubble Level.
- Equal rights. For more commonly used well, the types of wallpaper curvature must not exceed 0.3mm per 2m, which is controlled by a two-meter rule in different parts of the wall.
- Strength. There should be no unreliable sections on the prepared surface.
- Dryness. It is impossible to glue the wallpaper for a non-bed surface.
Before mounting wobbly, the wall is necessarily processed by primer with antiseptic and antifungal properties. The finished work surface should be smooth with the tactile control (small irregularities are not felt when acting on the wall), but "licking" on the state required for painting is optional.
Starting and Finishing Put and Work Tools
By buying putty materials in specialized stores, you need to know their purpose. The material referred to as the "starting distance" is essentially a plaster mixture in which small quartz sand is used as a filler. Applied "start" to make significant drops on the base wall surface. The average layer of the applied solution is 0.5-3 cm.
"Finish" is just a putty. The mixture is very fine-grained (dry material on the touch resembles flour), based on polymers. The target is intended for the alignment (hardware) of minor imperfections on plaster of paris or drywall. The layer laid in a pass should not exceed 0.3 cm. The strength of the finishing putty is much lower than that of the gypsum plaster, so it is not recommended to close large cracks or smooth out significant imperfections.
To perform a complex of plaster of paris and putty, it will take such a toolkit:
- drilling (small perforator) with a nozzle mixer;
- aluminum usually 1.5-2 m long;
- a set of spatulas (MAIN 50-100 mm, auxiliary 250-400 mm and angle);
- rub under the abrasive mesh;
- abrasives with a grain size of 40-60 for plaster and 180-200 for a spacious surface;
- roller or MCList (wide brush);
- capacities for kneading the solution (for example, buckets).
Buckets are better used by underwater assemblies or other finishers. They are convenient to work with: choose a spatula that is left at the bottom of the solution, wash, clean.
Material consumption - what to count on?
The walls of the walls are desirable in order to have a sufficient amount of the necessary materials on hand so as not to disappear on their additional acquisition. It is impossible to accurately calculate the desired amount of mixture, since the flow rate depends on the degree of curvature of the work surface, which is rarely uniform. The finish cold falls thinly so it is easily spent. When calculating the dry mixture, the consumption is about 1 kg per 1.5-2 m 2. The bag of 25 kg is enough for one layer to cover the walls in the room with the walls of about 40 m 2. This takes quality work into account.
The starting mixture consumption is proportional to the degree of curvature of the base wall. On average, a bag will hold 30 kg per 3 to 5 m 2, that is, about 10 packs of plaster of paris for the same room.
Double processing with one busting solution
For high quality, you need to use a blocking solution twice. The first primer is made according to the base area before the main alignment of the plaster of paris, the second - before the closure of the canvase is made. The consumption of the primer solution depends on the curvature of the surface and its absorption. On average, for a high-quality impregnation, the primer will need 1 liter around 2.5-3.5 square walls. For the space mentioned, you need to purchase 2-3 applicable primer canisters.
Making walls - a step-by-step sequence of processes
Preparatory processes, the ultimate goal of which is to create a surface suitable for adhering, are carried out in a rigorous sequence. Putclone walls under wallpaper involve such steps:
- manufacture of the base wall and its processing of the primer solution;
- leveling material;
- rough grinding of plaster of paris;
- alignment (actually putty) paving surface;
- thin plus their finish primer.
The preparatory work begins with the dismantling of dilapidated wallpaper, old paint, poorly holding sections of plaster. Wallpaper is easy to remove wallpaper. Enough to push the spatula and slowly drag across the canvas. In some places, especially when there is, they have to reach, after which the canvas is easily separated. When old paint, when it doesn't appear on its own, you'll have to tinker. It is not necessary to completely remove the painting, in the entire area. It is enough to shake in the wall so that the area of the recesses roughly corresponded to the area of the rest of the painted surface. Scores contribute to a reliable coupling of the base with the applied plaster.
Wall spatula under the wallpaper
Old stucco, if it moves away from the base material of the wall it will have to be removed. Such portions of knocking on the surface are determined (in problem places there is a deaf sound, a tangible vibration) or visually if the problem is explicit. Cracks that are formed as a result of building shrinkage and which must be embedded before the main layer of plaster can be applied are often detected under such locations. It is desirable in places of formation cracks to strengthen the plaster of paris reinforcement with fiberglass mesh. After the events described, whichever is better, turn to use the brush (the roller works poorly on the uneven surface). The wall is in a pass, but "fat" and without skipping. Drying of primer about 4 hours.
With your own hands, expose the walls under the wallpaper - the eyes are afraid, hands do
First of all, the solution is prepared and vertical guides (lighthouses) are shown if a need is required (significant curvature of the surface). Easily prepare a plaster of paris solution, even if this is your first time doing it. All manufacturers indicate the proportions of water and bulk material on the packaging. It is just important not to forget the sequence: first water, then a dry mixture. Otherwise, there won't be a mixed solution at the bottom of the bucket that will make it difficult.
Application of the final layer
Lighthouses are set:
- 1. In terms of level, adjust the extreme guides (they are attached to the wall with a thick solution of plaster of paris) without reaching 10-15 cm on the adjacent wall;
- 2. Having found a solution that will hold extreme lighthouses (it is necessary that they stand hard), stretch the fishing line or permanent threads between them;
- 3. The remaining beacons are set as far as extreme with the difference that the mentions for their installation are stretched threads. The step of the guide directs fewer rules for 20-40 cm.
Some masters do without lighthouses when you are faced with plastered walls. But for that you need a lot of experience and perfect eyes. If it doesn't, it's better to tinker with installing the guides better. When the beacons are reliably frozen, we prepare the plaster solution that will fill the space between the guides and lift off the ruler with the help of the rule. As a result, a smooth vertical surface. If the solution is easy to grip, remove the lighthouses and fill in the resulting gaps.
Abrasive plastering - this process is optional, but if the experience with the mixtures is small, it is better not to neglect, not to neglect. To carry out a grater with clips is equipped with a coarse grid. We just clicked a dried surface. After sanding on the plaster of paris, byte of the resulting dust. To understand how to tuck the plastered walls under the wallpaper, it is desirable to see and try under the guidance of the master. If there is no such option, then prepare a small finishing putty and practice using the following recommendations:
- in the working hand there is a wide spatula in another - a tight solution, which is recruited from the container and applied to a wide tool;
- the labor movement begins in the corner, gender or ceiling;
- first, the brush holds the tool at about a 45 ° angle so as to reduce it as smoothly as you move.
In general, the grading process is similar to melting the oil on the sandwich. The principle is the same and the result: a thin uniform layer on the surface. It remains to cover the "endka", slightly dirty the grid with a small abrasive to mark all the walls, and in the future you can further explain how to put the walls under the wallpaper with your own hands, if someone has if someone has a similar question.
How do I learn to lay the walls? Spaclyka is one of the necessary steps in apartment repair. Learn to just go in. To do this, it is necessary to create a solution, to make a solution and acquire the skills of its application with a spatula.
The putty is the preparation of the surface before the finish.
Before you apply putty, the base is ground. You can either under the wallpaper or under paint. If it is necessary to put the walls under painting, then the processing must be done better than the wallpaper.
Technology for performing putty work
Materials and tools:
- nozzle mixer;
- wide spatula;
- narrow spatulas;
First, the base of primer is processed. This is necessary to increase the degree of adhesion of putty to the surface and protect the foundation from damage from mold and microorganisms.
After that, it is necessary to prepare the composition. To do this, open the packing package and pour it into the container in which the amount indicated in the package instructions.
Then it is with a drill with a nozzle mixer to thoroughly mix the mixture in the boiled container. The composition must be mixed until it acquires a viscous consistency. After that, it is necessary to check whether it has sufficient viscosity. To do this, you need to choose a small amount of the mixture on a narrow spatula. Then it needs to be converted to a vertical position. In this case, the suede should slip easily. When this happens, it means that the solution is being cooked correctly and has a viscosity sufficient to apply it.
If the mixture flies with a spatula, then it is too runny. Then it is necessary to add a certain amount of dry mix in the container. Then stir the mix with a mixer and check its viscosity again.
The work of the work depends on the correctness of the preparation of the solution.
How are we supposed to put up the walls? First apply the first leveling coat.
On a wide spatula, you need to choose a small amount of the composition. It is enough for two small portions. If you choose too much of a mixture, too much of the composition will feel on its edge falling to the floor. The mixture must be recruited so that it is in the center of the spatula.
Then start pinning the walls. You need to start with the bottom of the surface from the corner of the room. Thus it is easier to control the consumption of the composition and the level to be processed.
The tool needs to be attached to the level and neatly smooth movement to climb. In this case, it must be pressed tightly to the base, so that the composition of the thin layer is distributed over the surface. Termination of tool movement trajectory.
The thickness of the coating applied to the plane should be 1-2 mm. If the thickness is larger, the coating may fall in the future. The thickness of the composition is adjusted by the angle of inclination of the tool on the surface. The higher its angle of inclination, the smaller the thickness.
Then move on to the next stage. We have to pick up a tool again through the plane just laid. There is no need to enter a new part of the solution. It is necessary to use the solution from the first time on the surface of the tool.
At the final stage, it is necessary to run the tool from top to bottom, rotating the arch in both directions. First way, then another. In this case, the solution is the basis of the basis.
The following layers perform the first of the previous ones. Movements are performed similarly to the first time.
At the corners of the room, the solution is applied by a narrow spatula, and then drifts wide. Thus insert a putty of the entire level.
- What are the foot types
- A B Com is difficult
- What are synonyms
- Regret working in biotechnology
- What ignorance must be stopped
- When will Modi ban NDTV
- What are some government jobs in China
- What is the future of fashion designers
- How can a start-up earn billions
- How is Andorra keeping its economy going?
- Is Putin the ultimate geopolitical politician
- What are some examples of compliance
- Can I do fashion design after +2
- Is it right to dream big?
- What are the effects of chronic alcoholism
- Who runs the UAE
- What are semantic characteristics
- Can I collect unemployment when I quit?
- Is ISCO better than Coutinho
- Can Trump be prevented from declaring war?
- What do the Vietnamese think of the Turks
- House cleaning service in Danbury CT
- Is a reservation to OBC apt
- Is China on the way to democracy