What is a chair astronaut
Translation of "Olsen ist" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Current Position: Olsen is executive chair astronaut from HASA.
Present position: Olsen is the executive chair astronaut of the HASA.
Mr. Olsen is our new owner.
But Egon Olsen is not some cheap petty crook.
Jimmy Olsen is a young man who works as a photographer for the Daily Planet newspaper.
Jimmy Olsen is a photographer for the Daily Planet.
John Olsen is Dane, born in 1938 and trained as a glass painter, sculptor, lithographic art and goldsmith.
John Olsen is Dane, born 1938 and educated both as overglaze painter, sculptor, lithographic artist and goldsmith.
I know it's a shock, Miss Lane, that you work with him every day, but yes, Jimmy Olsen is really the man of steel.
I know it's shocking, Ms. Lane, seeing as you work with him every day but, yes, Jimmy Olsen is really the man of steel.
A reading by Ursula Andkjær Olsen is always more than a reading.
A reading from Ursula Andkjaer Olsen is always more than a reading.
Eric Olsen is currently Executive Vice-President Operations at Lafarge and member of the Lafarge Executive Committee since 2007. Wolfgang Reitzle becomes statutory president and Beat Hess becomes vice-president of the board of directors.
Eric Olsen is presently Lafarge Executive Vice-President Operations and has been a member of that Group's Executive Committee since 2007. Wolfgang Reitzle will act as the statutory Chairman and Beat Hess will be Vice-Chairman of the Board.
Rolf Wahl Olsen is Winner in the Deep Sky Objects category, Gerald Rhemann in the Solar System Objects category and David Lane in the Astronomical Landscapes category.
Rolf Wahl Olsen is the winner in the Deep Sky Objects category, Gerald Rhemann in the Solar System Objects category, and David Lane in the Astrolandscape category.
Pretty blond Lindsey olsen is back for more
Beautiful blonde Lindsey Olsen is back for more
Egon Olsen is one of the typical anti-heroes in film history, an eternal loser who always remains a stand-up man.
Egon Olsen is one of the typical antiheroes of film history, an eternal loser who wobbles but does not fall over.
Ben Olsen is born on May 3, 1977 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
They think Superman is Jimmy Olsen is?
Olsen is married to Megan Schoen, a teacher at Takoma Park Middle School, since December 2006.
He is married to Megan Schoen, a teacher at Takoma Park Middle School.
Boy Olsen is with her, his 1st assignment.
I. sent young Olsen with her on his first assignment.
Frederick L. Olsen is Ceramist, stove maker and author. He lives in California, his book on furnace construction is THE standard work on the construction of ceramic kilns.
Frederick L. Olsen lives as author, kiln builder and potter in California, USA. His book about kiln building became the standard work on this topic.
After Annika left the party Olsen is she is the only female MP, not just in her parliamentary group, but in the opposition as a whole.
After Annika Olsen's resignation, she is the only female deputy not only in her faction, but in the entire opposition.
Olsen, James Olsen is a government agent and it's his job to find out what she's doing and who she's working with.
Olson, James Olson is a government agent and he has the assignment to find out, what she's doing and who's she working with.
Olsen is my maiden name.
But I'll show these criminals who Egon Olsen is!
A rag, a sop, one maggot. I have to show them something else.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 21. Exactly: 21. Elapsed time: 46 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is the structure of the Chinese tax system
- Which gemstones are rarer than diamonds
- How does our behavior change our life?
- Has anyone recovered from a schizoaffective disorder?
- Which opera shows the worst tragedy
- How safe are ceremonies with ayahuasca
- Why do soldiers pull out cigarettes
- Was Sonia Gandhi a dancer
- What do ESL students have to learn
- What kind of teacher do you admire
- Could a rich country pay its citizens?
- What do you think of overtime
- The tan disappears by swimming
- What do you dislike about traveling
- Can lazy people be successful and productive
- How does a belief system come about
- How can plastic damage the environment?
- Fraudsters deserve a second chance
- Vote illegal immigrants in Europe
- How is the customer LTV calculated
- What are your favorite joys in life
- What advice are you going to give China
- What are some strengths against the reservation
- What is the richest city in Luxembourg
- Well worth the DJI OSMO Mobile
- Illegal immigration is cultural appropriation
- What do the Europeans understand, what the Americans do not understand
- Auto repair shops contact CARFAX
- What is white balance
- How do I get likes on Facebook
- Who makes the best concealed carry holster
- Things to do in the UAE
- Does the liberal media really exist?