How do our decisions reflect our character
reflect / reflect
Reflect is a word that puts orthographic stumbling blocks in our way very early on. For example, those who write a poem analysis often want to express that this or that stylistic device reflects the mood of the work, whereby the prefix can cause us problems. So let's take a closer look at them.
The adverb again namely expresses that something is being done again. The repetition, which means that something is done again, can be used as an example. For example, in the sentence: "We're going to the lake again this year!" or at "I've told you over and over again!„.
So if we were to write that the stylistic device reflects the mood of the work, we would express that the work reflects the mood again. But we want to say that the work reflects the mood, takes up and thus againstreflects.
Let's do without that at the word E. and write that our stylistic device reflects the mood of the work, the statement changes completely. The prefix contrary namely does not mean the repetition, but goes to the old high German widar back, which can be roughly translated against.
So let's use reflect, we express that something is mirrored and thus throws back the mirror image of something. And that is ultimately what a stylistic device can do in a poem: reflect a mood or just throw it back.
Spreading the wrong spelling
If the spelling is incorrect, it is often interesting how persistent it is. Here we can take a look at the evolution of search queries from reflect and reflect help with the search engine Google. We look at a trend analysis from Google.
Note: The above excerpt does not reflect the absolute search volumes, but only shows how often one term was searched for in relation to the other term using the search engine.
Interesting isthat both terms, so reflect and reflect are searched almost equally often. From this we can conclude that, on the one hand, there is a relatively large amount of uncertainty regarding the correct spelling and, on the other hand, that both spellings are equally represented.
examples for reflect / reflect
The best way to illustrate and internalize difficult words is to use examples. For this reason, example sentences follow to clarify the spelling.
The sky is reflected in the sea.
The story reflects the circumstances.
The adventure is reflected in the author's life.
Your eyes reflect your passion again.
- Psychopaths get lonely
- What's your rating of Delphix
- Which picture describes Quora perfectly
- How do daffodils treat their aging parents
- How does poverty affect a child's education?
- How to say assassin in Greek
- Which book should you start reading with?
- What is AML
- How does a man sexually satisfy a girl
- Software companies in India offer software developers
- Celibacy gives us power
- Belongs to modes of RSS
- What is psychological motivation
- Will Great Britain Brexit
- How many civil engineers have changed their careers
- Did Japan start the Vietnam War?
- What happened in 1993
- Would you marry the same person again
- What is the best natural face wash
- What are the highest paid majors
- How can I change the Australian Constitution?
- Which types of bread contain dairy products
- What is the etymology of Hurdy Gurdy
- How did you stop your existential crisis
- What are the best freebies
- How many people get measles
- What was your most terrible dream
- Are you living your impossible dream
- How many women live in Canada
- Why don't we restructure the British Empire?
- Reform prisons prisoners
- What is full cycle accounting
- Who is Dwayne The Rock Johnson
- What career opportunities are there after +2