How do I start exporting fabrics
Company, range and services
DIY fabrics, inspiration and retailer tips
That’s why you’ve come to the right place at Hemmers Itex
- you are Purchaser and want a reliable fabric supplier
- you are fashion designer and want to put your designs on fabric
- you are Fabric dealer and want the largest selection of fabrics at the best price
- Would you like to work with one of the leading wholesalerfor fabrics work together
- You need one personal contact personwho knows the fabric market like the back of his hand and informs you regularly about new fabrics
Huge selection of fabrics
Fashion fabrics, decorative fabrics, children's fabrics, home textiles and much more. All fabrics in a variety of colors, patterns and materials.
Let yourself be inspired!
In a storage area of over 10,000 m², in addition to trendy fabrics, the basic items are available for you all year round and at short notice.
Take a look at the online shop!
Hemmers Itex is yours Fabric expert. With its international network of suppliers, designers and an in-house design department, the Fabric wholesale from Nordhorn you the complete service around the purchase and the production of Fabrics in the yard goods sector. You will find a wide range of products tailored to the market at the best price-performance ratio.
The history makes Hemmers Itex especially in Fabric retail to a real market understander. The Product concepts are innovative and tailored to consumer needs.
With the known Brand concepts in the DIY sector Fabric wholesaler Hemmers Itex supplies retailers with a consumer-oriented overall package for everything to do with sewing. As an exclusive service, Hemmers Itex provides its customers with promotional itemsImages free of charge to disposal.
Get in touch with the staff at the customer service center in Nordhorn today. As a Hemmers Itex customer, you will receive personal and individual advice from experienced fabric experts.
Trade fair dates
You will meet the Hemmers Itex sales team at these trade fairs. Come over and convince yourself personally of the extensive range of fabrics and the attractive trade fair offers.
Our next trade fair dates:
As one of the leading fabric wholesalers, we are reliable supplier for customers in the meter and ready-made goods. Customers appreciate the year-round availability of basic items with a unique color depth. You can also always look to the seasonally changing and trendy Fashion collections leave.
We achieve this extraordinary product range through the use of global resources and ours committed employees on site. We design together with leading design studios own designs with a wide variety of colors. Benefit from the advantages of our network and get ours diverse product selection at fair prices.
Sales room in Nordhorn
Visit the Sales room with a sales area of over 2,000 m². You park right in front of the door and can take coupon goods with you immediately.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We are also open for you on Saturdays for our in-house exhibitions.
Our passion for textiles and the demands of our customers spur us on to give our best. Every day we accompany our customers through the colorful and diverse textile landscape.
From the textile design to the delivery of the fabrics, we are at the side of our fabric dealers and fashion designers with advice and action. As the Hemmers-Itex team, we stick together and work together to ensure that customers are satisfied, that work processes run smoothly and that we are economically successful.
To the August 01, 2021 we are looking for trainees for the following Apprenticeships:
Wholesale and foreign trade clerk (m / f / d)
Warehouse logistics specialist (m / f / d)
Apprenticeship at Hemmers Itex
- When can bingo be viewed as a game of chance?
- Are the Iranians afraid of America and Israel
- What percentage of water are bacteria
- What are good websites for practicing Korean?
- What a nurse are you
- What is the purpose of fashion week
- Why are people obsessed with their children
- How can I go to Canada 1
- Are there wires in the human brain?
- How is toffee made
- How do I stop seeking sympathy
- Why is Loro Piana so ridiculously expensive
- How old is tony stark
- How is the fashion industry in India
- What is your favorite materialistic possession
- God speaks
- Which stroke use canal swimmers
- Who pays a digital marketer
- What is good etiquette for a first date
- Why does the soul change the body
- Controls California lottery winnings
- Why are weighted blankets so expensive
- What inspired Paul McCartney to write Michelle
- Where is the oldest lighthouse