What will Zlatan bring to Manchester United
Milan are hoping for Ibrahimovic again in the second leg against United
Milan - The eighth-final hit of the Football Europa League also promises great excitement in the second leg. When AC Milan and Manchester United meet in Milan on Thursday (9 p.m. / live pulse 4, DAZN), neither team is the clear favorite after the 1-1 draw in the first leg. In contrast to the first clash in the previous week, this time Milan's living striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic against his ex-club (2016 to 2018) could be part of the game.
Because of an adductor injury, Ibrahimovic had missed the EL duel, among other things. On Monday, the 39-year-old, who is back in Sweden after around five years of absence, returned to Milan team training. On United's side, coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and goalie David De Gea, Paul Pogba, Edinson Cavani and Donny van de Beek have important players at their disposal, unlike last week. Striker Anthony Martial should also be back after his break in the 1-0 win against West Ham at the weekend.
"It's a huge game for us and I'm positive and optimistic," said United attacker Marcus Rashford. "We showed in the first leg that we can do well under difficult circumstances. We want to show a dominant performance." The promotion should only be the first step for the second in the Premier League, who is hopelessly behind Manchester City: "Anything other than winning the Europa League would not make us happy," said Rashford.
In the first leg, the late equalizer by Simon Kjaer (92nd) brought the English, who met through Amad Diallo (50th), to a better starting position. Milan can feel at least as a slight favorite thanks to the away goal. Also statistically: Milan has prevailed four times in five knockout duels with United, but the last comparison almost exactly eleven years ago went to the English for the first time in the CL round of 16.
Despite the good performance in the first leg, the current form speaks against Milan. In Serie A, the gap to league leaders Inter has grown to nine points after the 0-1 draw against Napoli on Sunday. Only two wins in the last nine competitive games. The Europa League could be the last chance for the title for Stefano Pioli's side. (APA, March 17, 2021)
- Who should pay for a traditional wedding
- How do I change my habitual personality
- Can untrained women defeat men in battle
- What is the temperament of a bloodhound
- What is the coding for restaurant management
- Is it possible to manipulate dreams?
- Can fate be tested?
- What are the countries that are aristocratic?
- As is known, Canada is worldwide
- How to calculate a travel budget
- What is better wisdom or strength
- What about a meaningful and happy life
- What is a PhD duration at MIT
- Filipinos trust each other
- What is your passion for web programming
- Should those who commit crimes be prosecuted
- Are the Balkan Europeans in the Middle East
- How can I contact Orson Scott Card
- Why man needs luck in life
- Should public transport be nationalized or privatized
- What is the Armenian Military Relationship in Bangladesh
- Who cuts Jennifer Aniston's hair
- Why do some solids lighten up
- What can be used to stop bleeding
- What web technology does Apple use
- What is private transportation
- Is tax evasion considered a fraud
- Is Trivandrum flood-free
- Which Yonex beater is good to smash
- What is the best natural face wash
- What goes well with glittery shirts
- Why is the appearance deceptive
- How to cut laminate countertops
- What does the Bible say about wrong generation