How is life as an Iranian girl
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
- Official name:
- Islamic Republic of Iran
- Farsi (Persian)
- 83.5 million
- National holiday:
- April 1; day of the Republic
Iran is located in the west of Asia (Western Asia). It has seven neighboring countries: Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Turkey. Iran borders the Caspian Sea to the north and the Persian Gulf to the south. Precipitation is only high on these seas, otherwise Iran is a very dry country. Even so, it is not very hot there as there are many mountain ranges running through Iran. Some mountains are over 4000 meters high. Deserts and fertile valleys also shape the landscape. Half of the population lives in northeastern Iran.
Islam as the state religion
Tehran is the capital of the country. It is located in northern Iran near the Caspian Sea. Over 8.5 million Iranians live in the city, which is more than 1000 meters above sea level. Iran has been an Islamic Republic since April 1, 1979. Islam is the state religion, which means that the rules and laws of the country are based on Islam. The Sharia is a strict Islamic legal system with harsh penalties. The so-called Guardian Council determines the religious rules and has a great influence on politics. There is no freedom of expression or freedom of the press in Iran. Amnesty International criticizes the violation of human rights and accuses Iran of the death penalty and torture.
Iran was founded in 550 BC. Founded by King Cyrus. At that time the empire was called Persia. The state has been called Iran since 1934. Until 1979 the country was a monarchy under the leadership of an emperor who was called "Shah" in Iran. After the last emperor was deposed, Islamic leaders took power in the country.
Supplier of petroleum and natural gas
Iran is rich in mineral resources, especially oil and natural gas. This made the country an interesting trading partner for many industrialized countries for a long time. The population themselves hardly benefit from the wealth of oil and gas. There is little industry in Iran itself. Therefore, most of the Iranians work in agriculture. They use the fertile plains in the foothills and on the Caspian Sea to grow pistachios, wheat, cotton and fruits.
Women only veiled
With its many magnificent palaces and mosques, Iran looks like the country one imagines from the fairy tales of 1001 Nights. Valuable fabrics, jewelry made of pure gold, fine carpets and fragrant spices and teas are traded in the bazaars. The population consists almost entirely of Muslims and Muslims and most of the people are very religious. This also shapes everyday life in Iran. Women and girls have to cover almost their entire body. You are not allowed to see more than your hands, feet and face. This rule also applies to tourists. These rules must be strictly adhered to. The women who do not obey them will be punished. In everyday life, women and men are strictly separated in many places, for example when doing sports, in the mosque or at school. Compulsory schooling is eight years. In rural regions, however, many children do not go to school.
Fragrant rice and unsweetened tea
Traditional food in Iran is diverse. Typical dishes are dishes with fragrant rice, grilled meat and preparations with yogurt. Tea is the Iranians' favorite drink. The sugar does not go into the tea, but is put into the mouth. The so-called Persian carpets, whose names are reminiscent of the ancient empire of Persia, are known and also popular abroad. The carpets are hand-knotted and have a typical pattern depending on their origin.
- Would someone like to share his wife
- Why are most diodes made of silicon?
- Jeff Bezos owns the Huffington Post
- What causes kidney disease
- What is the difference between osmosis and active transport
- Which European language is least studied?
- Allows Ethiopia to have dual citizenship
- Are you an ambitious person in life
- Is Uber safer than a taxi
- When will Theresa May leave the conservatives
- Have you ever refilled a Christmas present?
- How can you improve your business acumen?
- How do I store gold jewelry
- Men should wear earrings
- What are the examples of immoral acts
- What's the most shocking thing about Canada
- Do the Russians really hate the Americans
- Where is the Karnataka High Court located
- What is the future of urban cycling
- Are Patanjali's soaps good for the skin?
- What is everything that falls under digital marketing
- What are some examples of business tourism
- What are useful principles for sustainable technology
- What are some interesting free public APIs
- What is the judicial system in China
- How many millionaires are there in Poland?
- What's your rating of Manchester United
- What is the official website of Supreme Clothings
- Are Americans arrogant or friendly?
- Is Nike 72 Cortez from Vietnam counterfeit
- All intolerant people are narrow-minded
- Why are people extroverted