Can albino people dye their hair
Regular use of hair straighteners (at least every five to eight weeks) also showed a higher risk of breast cancer. Those who preferred straight hair instead of curls were 30 percent more likely to develop breast cancer, although there was no difference between women of African descent and white women.
Avoid hair colors, reduce the risk of breast cancer
Study co-author, Dale Sandler, says it is too early to warn about hair colors in principle. After all, many factors contribute to the development of a disease and thus also to the development of breast cancer. The use of hair colors alone is therefore unlikely to cause cancer. However, he finds that hair color is a risk factor that any woman can influence. Avoiding hair coloring can probably reduce her risk of breast cancer.
We have explained here which chemicals in hair colors are questionable and whether natural hair colors can offer an adequate alternative or whether they are actually that natural and harmless: Hair dyes increase the risk of breast and bladder cancer
* Ann Wigmore, raw food and wheatgrass pioneer, is said to have died at the old age of 85 with still natural dark hair (not of old age or illness, but as a result of a fire in her institute). Her secret - as she always said herself - was the regular drinking of wheatgrass juice.
* You can find wheatgrass juice here at this link.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Carolyn E. Eberle, Dale P. Sandler, Kyla W. Taylor, Alexandra J. White. Hair dye and chemical straightener use and breast cancer risk in a large US population of black and white women. International Journal of Cancer, 2019
- NIH / National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Permanent hair dye and straighteners may increase breast cancer risk, ScienceDaily, December 4, 2019
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Will Tekashi 69 avoid jail by sniffing?
- How can I learn NX CAD
- What are the best Batman fights
- How can we learn about export business
- How would Brexit affect France?
- What are the best libraries in the world
- What is inside information
- Why was Alcatraz built on an island
- Technical drawing is important
- Why is Norway expensive
- How do you calculate the total market value
- Walking burns calories
- Why do people use big words
- What makes a tank dirty quickly
- Which is better athletics or sports
- The shyness will eventually decrease
- Why should I study PSA at Oxford
- What are the 10 best Shopify plugins
- Why are weeaboos so hated
- How do you deal with competitive people
- How Google Makes Money From Search
- Why is innovation an important business activity
- What is your name in u
- Feminists are selectively blind to male issues