Smoking weed causes constipation
Annual mugwort - although it comes from the Far East - has long been available in our pharmacies as a dried herb. Mugwort seeds are also available from specialist retailers so that annual mugwort can be grown in your own garden without any problems.
So whether annual or mean, it is definitely worth paying more attention to mugwort. Because all the positive properties of the old medicinal plant are far from being revealed. For example, it is currently suspected that mugwort - together with teasel (a type of thistle) - can also be extremely helpful in treating Lyme disease. Our ancestors worshiped the powerful mugwort as the "mother of all medicinal plants" for a reason.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- World Health Organization, "Guidelines for the Treatment of Malaria Second Edition, 2010, (Guidelines for the Treatment of Malaria Second Edition)
- BGA / BfArM (Commission E), "Artemisia vulgaris (Beifuss)", Federal Gazette, issue number: 122., ATC code: A16AY, July 1988
- Sabjeev Krishna et al, "Artemisinins: their growing importance in medicine, Trends Pharmacol Sci, October 2008, (Artemisinins: their growing importance in medicine)
- Stephen M. Rich et al, "Dried Whole Plant Artemisia annua as an Antimalarial Therapy, PLOS ONE, December 2012, (The annual mugwort (the whole dried plant) is an anti-malarial therapeutic agent)
- "Effective against malaria plant trumps drug", n-tv, December 2012
- A. Hamacher-Brady et al, "Artesunate activates mitochondrial apoptosis in breast cancer cells via iron-catalysed lysosomal reactive oxygen species production, J Biol Chem, February 2011, (Artesunate activates mitochondrial apoptosis in breast cancer cells via iron-catalyzed lysosomal radical production)
- University of Heidelberg, "Malaria drug artesunate activates cancer cell-specific lysosomal cell death", press release No. 229/2011, July 8, 2011
- Friedrich R. Douwes, "Artemisinin an ancient Chinese remedy for fighting cancer", January 2010
- Rodrigues-Alves, R., et al. "Anaphylaxis to pine nut: cross-reactivity to Artemisia vulgaris ?." Allergologia et immunopathologia 36.2 (2008): 113-116. (Anaphylaxis due to pine nuts: cross-reactivity with mugwort?), Portuguese study of 2008 antiallergic effects
- Chen, Chi-Pien, Chun-Ching Lin, and Namba Tsuneo. "Screening of Taiwanese crude drugs for antibacterial activity against Streptococcus mutans." Journal of ethnopharmacology 27.3 (1989): 285-295, (screening of Taiwanese raw drugs for their antibacterial activity against Streptocccus mutans), study from Taiwan from 1989 - antibacterial activity
- Tigno, Xenia T., Florecita de Guzman, and A.M. Flora. "Phytochemical analysis and hemodynamic actions of Artemisia vulgaris L." Clinical hemorheology and microcirculation 23.2-4 (1999): 167-175, (phytochemical analysis and hemodynamic effects of mugwort)
- Gilani, Anwarul Hassan, et al. "Hepatoprotective activity of aqueous methanol extract of Artemisia vulgaris." Phytotherapy Research 19.2 (2005): 170-172, (Liver-protecting effect of aqueous extract from mugwort)
- Gilani AH et al., "Antispasmodic and bronchodilator activities of Artemisia vulgaris are mediated through dual blockade of muscarinic receptors and calcium influx, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2009, (Antispasmodic and bronchodilator effects of mugwort result from dual blockade of muscarinic receptors and calcium influx)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- The ulnar nerve can affect both hands
- Why do employers pay for health insurance
- How much do professional models earn
- Are there unsafe areas in Brasilia, Brazil
- Is Putin the ultimate geopolitical politician
- How can I speak to a celebrity
- What are exit options for traders
- When did the Crusaders take Jerusalem?
- Why did you settle in Goa
- What makes material design so aesthetic
- What are some tattoo designs of symbols
- Which is the best asian country
- Would a Russian be considered Anglo-Saxon
- Why do I feel lost
- Which tracker app really works
- How can I pay more taxes
- Some people are born without a soul
- Is export of clothing to UAE competitive?
- How do I make homemade premium chocolates
- Who Are The Best Psychiatrists In Kolkata
- How did the Chinese become so numerous
- How can Indians survive in Canada
- Is an MBA recognized by NIBM
- What are your business goals for 2020