What challenges you
When life challenges you
What do you do when you have to face a challenge that pushes you to your own limits?
Do you see the chance for further development?
What a letter can do: The day before yesterday I received a letter. Well, not just any letter, but an important letter for me. An invitation to an appointment. Oh dear ... At first I just put it away because I knew it would come at some point. Acted cool that it wouldn't affect me at all. No one else could have noticed that I had received this letter. And I pretended that nothing would change as a result. But that wasn't true.
And that's why I gradually became more dissatisfied.
At the same time slowly the thoughts began to rotate. I imagined various horror scenarios. Then I became even more sad. It would certainly be very bad. That made me lethargy. At first I didn't do anything anymore. There was no point in that. It would only get worse no matter what I did.
But that got my mind up and running and I started rotating.
Wasn't there a way out after all?
I searched the Internet for hours, did the math and looked for possible alternatives. I was even ready to look at the strangest possible solutions. But I was not satisfied with it. No, I would even be willing to give up my heart project.
Just so I could avoid this pain.
But then I stopped. What did i do there? It all happened more or less unconsciously. And then it came to my attention. Because I know the phases during such changes well. I started watching myself.
I realized what had happened.
But I didn't judge myself, I became gentle. Compassionate to myself. And began to face this pain. Since I had done that before, it wasn't that difficult anymore. Yes, it hurt a little, but that pain was also slowly subsiding. And yes, I was still reacting in my familiar way. But I also knew why. And so I could begin to see the situation anew. To see completely new alternative courses of action. To know and trust that no matter what is decided there in this appointment, I can continue to live well. From this knowledge I suddenly knew that I could only win. Most of all, I gained confidence and joy. Out of myself. Because the external situation had not changed. Anyway, my suffering was only caused by my thoughts and ideas.
Sometimes life challenges you a lot.
Out of your comfort zone.
Where you feel good
Where you know your way
How do you react then
- Don't you want to admit it?
- Do you suffer quietly and dumbly?
- Do you blame others
- Are you blaming yourself
- Do you rotate to find a solution (to stop this pain, of course ...)?
- Or can you be quiet and watch yourself for once?
- Which of your usual reactions may be out of date and in urgent need of change?
- What do you want to avoid at all costs?
- Can you feel what exactly is so painful?
- What happens when you face this pain?
- How can you possibly react very differently, much better than before?
- Can you change your perspective
- What happens then?
Let these questions affect you a little and find your own answers.
It may take some time before you are ready to face your current challenge.
- Jose Mourinho will join Manchester United
- Why should you be a Head Boy?
- Hindu women feel oppressed
- What are some INTJ quirks
- Is my IQ really 85
- Can RFID be cloned
- How is Israel seen in your country?
- What should everyone know about ancient history
- Can I do fashion design after +2
- What questions do people ask about books
- What should the public transport look like?
- Did the Romans invent Christianity?
- Why doesn't lava melt people
- What are the effects of chronic alcoholism
- The Donald Trump campaign is mostly nonsense
- What happens to your soul after suicide
- How do I print a hoodie
- What is your opinion on Jawa bikes
- Is Russia a brutal and ruthless country
- What does John Cate have against socialism?
- What are different types of ideology
- How reliable is the Greyhound bus ride
- All McDonalds have free wifi
- Can i trade with 2