What is the climate protection summit
Climate Summit (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Kli | ma | gip | fel, Plural: Kli | ma | summit
- IPA: [ˈKliːmaˌɡɪpfl̩]
- 1) Conference of high-level decision-makers, at which issues of climate protection are discussed
- Determinative compound from nounsclimate and summit
- 1) Climate Conference
- 1) Summit, conference
- 1) The Climate summit ended with no concrete results.
- 1) “The Afghanistan mandate is on the program, plus the Climate summit of Paris, the Federal Child Protection Act and the EU Tobacco Directive. "
- Nominative: singular Climate summit; Plural Climate summit
- Genitive: singular Climate summit; Plural Climate summit
- Dative: singular Climate summit; Plural Climate summits
- Accusative: singular Climate summit; Plural Climate summit
- English: 1) climate summit
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Before the Climate summit Thousands took to the streets in Berlin and Cologne on Saturday.“
sueddeutsche.de, December 02, 2018
„Prime Minister Winfried Kretschmann starts his North American trip on the Climate summit in California.“
Stuttgarter Zeitung online, September 14, 2018
„The next Climate summit of the United Nations is to take place in Chile at the end of 2019.“
dradio.de, December 15, 2018
„The young Swedish environmental activist takes part in Climate summit 'Smile for Future' in Lausanne.“
Basler Zeitung, July 22, 2019
„To the Climate summit Greta Thunberg does not want to travel to America by plane, even if she has to go on a long sailing trip.“
Day 24, July 29, 2019
„The begins in Madrid Climate summit - the UN Secretary General warns.“
sueddeutsche.de, December 02, 2019
„Fighting the coronavirus pandemic has priority over climate protection. A new date for the Climate summit is still undetermined.“
Handelsblatt.com, April 02, 2020
„The Climate summit has now been moved from Chile to Spain. An important question now arises for Greta Thunberg.“
Frankfurter Rundschau, November 02, 2019
„Greta Thunberg will reach mainland Europe on Tuesday afternoon. Now the activist is traveling to Climate summit in Madrid.“
Blick Online, December 03, 2019
„The journey to the one starting on Monday Climate summit in Madrid was not without obstacles for some participants from Austria.“
Today.at, December 02, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "climate summit":
Climate summit: Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | gip |fels Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkliːmaˌɡɪpfl̩s] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Klimagipfel
Climate summits: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | gip | feln Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkliːmaˌɡɪpfl̩n] Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noun Klimagipfel
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Climate summit" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (20.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Klimagipfel/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "climate summit" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Climate summits (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | gip | feln Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Climate summit (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | gip | Felsen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Climate hysteria (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular climahysteria; Plural climate hysteria genitive: ...
Climate hysteria (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | hys | te | ri | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Climate catastrophe (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Klimakatastrophe; Majority of the ...
Climate disasters (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | ka | ta | s | t | ro | phen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Climate killer (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: Einzahl der Klimakiller; Plural the climate killers genitive: ...
Climate killers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Kli | ma | kil | lern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Is Benzow a Jewish name
- How do I uninstall Google Chrome
- Why should you love your country
- Are Finns related to Hungarians
- How many people are currently attending UCLA?
- How many nations have indigenous traditional healers
- What are the benefits of an MBA
- Why can't I live without being materialistic
- What are your top 5 international cities
- Canada has freedom of speech
- How was British Hong Kong
- What must a society change?
- What makes life worse
- How does the Australian education system work
- Why do I fail in life 1
- Are Odiya girls beautiful
- Which documents are required for the NEET exam?
- Why is the flag hoisted?
- Is Sydney an overcrowded city
- Really help people to other people
- How do you start blowing glass?
- Why is Arabic so important in Islam
- Defines impeachment Democrats
- Do high school grades really matter