What color is Caucasian skin
Many sets of children's crayons or felt-tip pens contain a color that mimics the skin color of fair-skinned people. It is a kind of reddish beige. In contrast to all other colors, which can be used in many ways depending on the motif, in my experience this color is used almost exclusively for painting faces and bodies. The common name I know is "skin color" or "skin color".
Obviously, this naming is only correct from the perspective of fair-skinned people. The use of this name implies that there is a single normal skin color and that people with different skin colors deviate from this norm.
For this reason I would like to suggest a different name for this color to my children. Unfortunately, I can't think of a name that is both apt and concise:
- It is neither pink nor beige.
- "Pink beige" or "reddish beige" sounds awkward to me.
Does anyone have any advice on how to call this color meaningful?
asked Feb 3 '20 at 19:08
23111 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- How stressful is studying at Cambridge
- When is vigilante justice justified?
- Can i see your face without makeup
- Women have different problems than men
- Can the US benefit from Mexican immigration?
- How do I upload products to Walamart
- Why do the heart muscles never rest?
- What is the image of India for foreigners
- Is communist China a welfare state?
- Who is mighty India or Germany?
- Who in kpop has the highest IQ
- Can albino people dye their hair
- What are the requirements for learning Pega
- What is a good career plan
- What skills are required to invest in stocks
- Are men abused by women
- What's wrong with talking to yourself
- Why is Japan not religious
- How do I become a reservoir engineer
- Where is Buddhism practiced?
- Who is Top Lush Bollywood Actress
- Why do some people have no motivation
- How does Quora support Meetups
- Gunsmiths made bullets
- What is meant by digital world
- Should women marry more than one partner
- Why do companies outsource bookkeeping and bookkeeping
- Diversity also includes racists
- Why did feudal China last so long
- The Netherlands was a historically peaceful country
- How do you say adult in Tagalog?
- What are the uses of macro photography
- Can parents be brought to Canada
- Does India actually need a bullet train