What agro-products are needed in Ukraine
7 reasons for cooperation with the supplier of agricultural production "AGRO-V"
Head of the company
Since 2013, AGRO-V has been producing and supplying compound feed, protein-mineral additives, premixes for livestock and raw materials for their production by other companies.
Our animal feed won the trust of more than 100 farms only in Ukraine. In addition, we deliver products to all corners of Egypt, South Africa, Turkey and some European countries. Thanks to the active development of the agro-industry and new opportunities, they fully entered the European market to cover more large feed mills and technical companies.
AGRO-V is a Wholesale supplierpromoting the development of farms around the world. In addition to first-class products in the form of grain, bulk mixtures, waste from the production of vegetable oils and feed yeast, we offer you support and advice in:
- Creation of individual feeding plans.
- Production of balanced feed based on our products.
The best thing you can do to grow your business successfully is to buy a certified product from the manufacturer!
Agricultural production supplies
As a major importer of agricultural products, we monitor the quality of the product and its transport. At first sight it is very easy to deliver the goods to the customer, but after understanding the details and specifics of passport control, many questions arise. AGRO-V does not involve the customer in these nuances, but carries out the customs declarations independently.
What are the special features of the transport of agricultural products to Europe?
- Compulsory payment of freight tax. Usually this is a certain percentage of the costs that Customs charges at the time of the paperwork. The price at which the tax is levied may differ from the price indicated in official documents. The tax rate for each product type is different.
- Obtaining a unique code that is used by the supplier for trade and economic relations with European countries. It is allocated by the customs authority of the country through which cargo is planned to be imported. This happens at the time the customs declaration is submitted and is retained until the transaction is completed.
In order to obtain approval from the customs service, it is important to have a certificate for your products and to think about the execution of such documents in advance:
- Customs declaration. It contains general information about the cargo.
- Customs declaration for cargo. Here you will find more detailed information on the cargo, technical properties, label, usage and intended use of the goods.
Advantages of wholesale suppliers
The trade and economic relations of Ukraine and the countries of the world enable the mutually beneficial exchange of various target goods.
If we talk about agriculture, then the Ukrainian countries have a multi-part composition of the soil, which allows you to grow valuable food and raw materials for processing at no extra cost. We have also grown cereals, pulses and, above all, oilseeds.
Here are the advantages of buying agricultural products in Ukraine from AGRO-V, wholesale:
- Easy communication between seller and buyer.
- The product is non-toxic and safe for animals, humans and the environment.
- Freight can be sent for processing immediately upon receipt.
- Reasonable prices for goods.
- Secure letter of credit payment.
- Certified products only.
- Every batch of goods goes through a mandatory analysis and laboratory control.
- We collect and prepare documents for customs control ourselves.
- It takes less time for the customer to find a way to provide and collect the necessary documentation.
- The delivery takes place without the cooperation of the customer.
- We hand over product samples before delivery.
Savings on wholesale purchases.
Delivery to every corner of the world (including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal). Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia, Canada, USA, Australia).
We guarantee pleasant and profitable purchases with the supplier of agricultural products "AGRO-V"!
Certified product and its delivery
Before delivering goods to Europe, you recently need a permit (certificate) for the quality of the goods and their safety. This is a prerequisite for working with Europe.
The freight used to pass the state certification at the place of production and must now comply with special technical regulations.
To fix the problem, you need to follow the steps below:
- Collect and analyze product documentation.
- Select the institution where you would like to receive a certificate.
- Apply for certification.
- Get permission from the authorities.
- Collect several product samples for laboratory analysis.
- Phase review of the products by the certification body.
- Approval and issuance of a certificate.
- Verification by the technical supervision of the product up to the completion of the certificate.
Selling a product abroad is a laborious process, starting with its manufacture. Thanks to a clear, step-by-step implementation of the tasks, it is possible to build up the customer base and increase the volume of goods.
The company "AGRO-V" is one of the few that carefully handles every stage on the way to supplying companies with high quality agricultural raw materials. We work to ensure that every production can buy and process natural and high-quality raw materials for the production of their own goods.
Open to mutually beneficial cooperation! Contact us in a convenient way, we will answer any further questions!
- What are the moral and immoral acts
- What skills are required to invest in stocks
- Number four is unhappy
- Is Bhim Rao Ambedkar highly overrated
- What are the advantages of bioplastics
- What is a landslide in voting
- Why do British immigrate to Australia
- How can we make wedding invitations
- What are the legislative executive and judiciary
- Who sees more porn men or women
- How will the Pakistani cuisine taste
- What are exit options for traders
- How do you feel in winter
- Can someone cure bursitis tendonitis without medication
- What do the Iranians think of South Korea
- Officially gives Serbia citizenship through investment
- Who builds data centers
- Chinese like Japanese food
- InDinero outsources its work overseas
- What are the benefits of Medicare Australia
- How strong is higher education in Canada
- BJP does whatever the RSS says
- What happens to South Korean politics
- What is the Average Subway Franchise Profit