Friends TV series Who wrote Phoebe's songs
Who wrote Phoebe's songs?
The lyrics were most likely written by the team of screenwriters who worked on the show, but that's just my guess. I don't think you will be able to get an unequivocal answer without actually asking someone on the show as there doesn't seem to be any information about it online and I can't remember hearing or seeing anything about that Footage "behind the scenes" or in the interviews that come with the DVD box set. The fact that most of the songs are about, or at least related to, things that happen in the episodes in which they are performed reinforces this theory.
In the DVD extras, however, it is mentioned that the melodies and chords are all or at least partially made by Lisa Kudrow.
After digging a bit, I found these two Friends CDs:
Snowman / Ashes / Medley of the dead mother
Lyrics by Adam Chase (Friends Producer / Writer) , Ira Ungerleider (Friends Producer / Writer)
Music by Lisa Kudrow
Album: Friends - again
Written by Adam Chase, Betsy Borns (Writer of friends) , Chrissy Hynde, Lisa Kudrow
The song credits posted above prove that the producers / writers of Friends were the ones who wrote Phoebe Buffay's songs, with the exception of "Smelly Cat," for which Lisa Kudrow and Chrissy Hynde (front woman of The Pretenders) were at least partially responsible seem to be for.
Sure, that's only two songs, but I don't see any reason why the rest would be any different.
- What is the most futuristic music of all
- What should the law be
- Zirconia is a fake diamond
- What is a metaphysical connection
- What's the biggest trap for teenagers
- Why don't my kids respect me
- Is Xi Jinping a benevolent dictator?
- How do oligarchies and indirect democracies differ?
- What kind of neighbors do you have
- What are your favorite modern tabletop games
- Why does Hitler have a Mexican face?
- Why do heroes have to be brave
- What is the insensitivity of a governor
- Is Narendra Modi OBC
- Governments should never run newspapers
- Which is the best UPI payment app
- Which corporate shoes are best for formal ones
- Why is there cultural diversity
- What is culinary appropriation
- Should I sell my car to Carmax?
- Is it safe in China
- Is my social security number permanent
- Why do people say suicide is selfish?
- How are prayers and requests different?