What is the best brand for male underwear
Underwear guide: how men find the right underpants
For a long time the results of a survey haunted the press, according to which every third pair of men's underpants is bought by women. This has little to do with today's reality: four out of five men buy their underpants themselves. Every second even happily, according to the latest consumer survey by the industry magazine “TextilWirtschaft”. Celebrities like Mark Wahlberg for Calvin Klein and David Beckham for H&M have given lingerie sales a steady boost.
The modern man has an average of 23 underpants in his closet. Ascending trend. But there are also men who have sworn allegiance to the same type of underwear - and in some cases also to the brand - for 30 years, as press spokesman Thorsten Rolfes from the market leader C&A reports. Many men therefore rely on classics in the underwear market and are not very open to modern cuts, materials and added refinements. There have long been good inventions for the perfect fit, the comfortable fitting and the all-rounder in everyday life.
1. Are modern synthetic fibers better than cotton?
“Definitely,” says Hildegard Schiffmann-Bürschgens from the Lower Rhine University of Textile and Clothing Technology. “Cotton has the unpleasant property of absorbing up to 60 percent of its weight in moisture. And moisture binds odors. ”A mix of modern materials such as polyester, polyamide and elastane - possibly combined with cotton and viscose - can be a breathable and light alternative here. This mix quickly absorbs body sweat and releases it to the outside. By the way, if you find the name Lycra on the label: This is nothing more than the brand name for elastane from the chemical company DuPont.
- What are the 7 angels of God
- What makes you feel special every day
- Marry Turks in Greece Greeks
- What are thoughts made of?
- Did Thanos really love his daughter Gamora
- Why Australia and Indonesia are so different
- What does a bisexual crossdresser mean
- What is meant by electric current
- Which countries have the strongest coffee culture?
- What is Xero What companies are using it
- What women do subtly is obvious
- What if there is no bleeding after abortion pills
- What are stressbuster plants
- How does the animal see color
- What makes a great mentor
- Where can I get secret Christmas presents
- When are parents proud
- Can borax be used for colored clothing
- What happened to Thor's hammer
- Will I be successful at McGill University?
- A schizotypic personality disorder is difficult to diagnose
- What is jig and jigs
- Are sesame seeds good for bones
- Likes France Canada