What are the night markets in Seoul
The 5 best night markets in Seoul
Seoul is a metropolis that is on its feet around the clock. Even when the subway stops running, you don't let that put you off. You should use this to turn night into day. You can either do this in the various clubs and pubs in the city, or you can simply visit one of the many night markets.
Have you already visited one of the night markets in Seoul? If not, here are a few recommendations for you. Of course, it is also worth visiting the markets mentioned here in daylight. 😉
Dongdaemun night market
If you still feel like shopping around 10am, then you shouldn't miss the Dongdaemun Market. Here you will find everything your shopping heart desires. The various shops and floors are filled with clothing for men and women, shoes, handbags and much more. You will of course also find plenty of places to eat there. The most important phrase you should know here is 얼마 예요? (How much does that cost?) Of course, a full wallet also helps. Haggling is definitely possible here and the huge selection gives you the opportunity to just move on if the price doesn't suit you.
Travel to the Dongdaemun History & Culture Park subway station and Exit 2 and 4 will take you straight to the heart of the market.
Han River Night Markets
Along the Han River you will find plenty of large and small night markets that invite you to linger. Each market has its own atmosphere and you will find these markets especially near the various bridges that cross the Han River.
Namdaemun night market
This marketplace is open 24/7 and is located in the center of the city. From 10 a.m. to 5 a.m., you can buy anything here. Namdaemun Market is one of the most famous markets in the city. In addition to the various offers, you will of course also find a lot of food options here that you should try.
However, you should note that each individual seller has their own schedule and opening times.
This marketplace is the oldest in the city and has existed since 1905. The proximity to Namdaemun Market gives you the opportunity to explore both marketplaces together. Gwangjang is best known for the traditional hanbok and the food here is delicious. And best of all, you can come over here any time of the day or night.
Myeongdong night market
Even if this is not a traditional night market, as this market is not open through the night. So you should still explore this market. The streets are filled with clothing stores. Including both small stands and big brands such as H&M and Forever21. There is also a Shinsegae and a Lotte department store next to the market.
And if you get hungry from all the shopping and walking around, then of course you will also find plenty of delicious food here. In addition to the street vendors, you will also find plenty of restaurants with national and international cuisine.
Which of these markets do you definitely want to visit? Or have you perhaps already visited one or the other? Then let us know how you liked it there.Korea vacation
- Is religion necessary in today's modern world
- Our self-esteem is an illusion
- What is the best WoW boosting service
- What does an Asperger's brain look like
- Autistic people bond with their grandchildren
- Are ceiling joists 16 in the middle
- How do I identify an attention seeker
- What is the example of religious ethics
- Speaks attractive
- Where can I buy contact lenses
- What are the disadvantages of civic education
- Could the spirit world exist
- Pakistanis look like Indians
- What attracts INFPs to men or women
- Is there an institution that teaches numerology
- Monkeys fall from trees
- Should it be illegal to beg for money
- Which girl is prettier
- How can I live peacefully
- What falls under tuition fees
- IOTA will continue to rise
- The United States is getting too sensitive
- How do I become a British psychiatrist
- Which means cheating on the spouse
- How does the depth of field work
- What do bulk carriers transport
- How long do recessions last in Australia
- What does Blicky mean for stiff
- Why can the entropy never decrease
- What causes domestic abuse or violence
- The boys regret leaving the good girl
- Is diamond a metal or non-metal
- Who are anesthesiologists assistants