All McDonalds have free wifi
"Free and unlimited WiFi" at McDonald's
"Internet access for our guests is the next step in the long-term modernization strategy"
The fast food chain McDonald's is now offering "free and unrestricted WiFi" in all branches. The company announced this in a broadcast on Wednesday.
"Internet access for our guests is the next step in the long-term modernization strategy of McDonald's", says Andreas Schwerla, Managing Director McDonald's Austria, about the introduction. Internet access is provided by Telekom Austria. Up until now, the restaurants have offered paid WiFi from A1. (Red )
Your opinion counts.
The comments in the forum do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editors. The editors reserve the right to post comments that violate criminal or civil law norms, contradict common decency or otherwise run counter to the reputation of the medium (see detailed forum rules), to remove. In this case, the user cannot make any claims. Furthermore, STANDARD Verlagsgesellschaft m.b.H. before to assert claims for damages and to report criminally relevant facts.
- Where should I report corruption cases?
- Stop pepper spray attackers
- What are some examples of personality flaws
- Where can I learn to paint online
- God tolerates genocide
- How has marriage changed your personality
- Converts Cristiano Ronaldo to Islam
- Who will die in Avengers Endgame 1
- What is a national emblem
- Does IVF make any hormonal changes
- Are the Roma seen as white?
- Who raised Anne Boleyn's daughter Elizabeth
- Why do some people not like to learn
- What are the advantages of a combined stand
- Are diplomas certified by UK universities
- What made Alphonso mangoes so special
- How do I promote a TikTok video
- What role do freight forwarders play
- Why do the heart muscles never rest?
- Can a diabetic eat palm sweets?
- What is the SOL of Australian Immigration
- How many times has Scotland invaded England?
- What does patriarchy mean in sociology
- How do I end a fanfiction