What is the best Ayurvedic hair oil
khadi Strong Amla Ayurvedic scalp and hair oil - for healthy, strong and shiny hair from the roots to the tips.
Strong Amla supplies your hair roots with valuable nutrients and strengthens them sustainably. Feel how the khadi hair oil envelops every single strand of hair in a velvety-soft manner and strengthens your hair from the inside out. Enjoy the intensive care experience and look forward to thick, strong hair, because a healthy scalp and strong roots are the prerequisites for beautiful hair.
The secret of khadi Strong Amla scalp and hair oil is this magical power of the khadi elixir: Selected Indian medicinal plants are traditionally gently cooked over an open fire according to Ayurvedic recipes that are thousands of years old.
This medicinal herb extract, rich in active ingredients, strengthens the hair roots and strengthens the hair structure. Ayurvedic medicinal plants such as Amla and Brahmi are also used against premature graying: the melanin production is stimulated and the hair retains its natural color.
Do you have normal hair and want more strength and volume? Do you want to keep your natural hair color as long as possible? Do you want strong roots and lively shine? Then Strong Amla is perfect for you!
In Ayurveda, scalp and hair oil has always been used as an intensive, restorative hair care product because it builds up the hair from the inside out. Your hair doesn't just "seem" well-groomed, it unfolds its natural strength and healthy beauty.
khadi scalp and hair oil Strong Amla is traditionally used before shampooing:
To do this, give 2-3 pumps in your hand. First massage khadi Strong Amla into your scalp and distribute the remaining oil in your lengths and tips. If hair care is your primary concern, start with lengths and ends and massage the rest of the hair oil into your scalp.
Alternatively, you can gently brush khadi scalp and hair oil Strong Amla with the khadi hair care brush - the special natural bristles work the hair oil deep into the scalp and hair.
Wrap your hair with a towel to keep it warm. Give the oil at least 30 to 60 minutes to take effect before washing your hair with khadi shampoo. For a more intense effect, it is best to leave it on overnight.
Use natural hair care twice a week. You can also use the hair oil sparingly as a leave-in.
Use khadi Strong Amla Hair Oil together with other khadi hair care products:
- khadi Amla shampoo gives your hair suppleness, shine and resilience.
- khadi Rose Repair Shampoo Additionally cares for your hair and gives it intensive moisture.
- khadi Wonder Hair Tonic strengthens your hair, gives it natural elasticity and invigorates your scalp.
* From controlled organic cultivation
** Part of natural essential oils
It's in yours khadi scalp and hair oil Strong Amla:
Amla, the Indian gooseberry is known in India as the "fruit of eternal youth and beauty". The tree fruit contains many important nutrients, including vitamin C and antioxidants. It acts like a rejuvenation cure on the hair and is traditionally used in Ayurveda against hair loss and premature graying. In addition, the power berry gives the hair strength, suppleness and shine.
Bhringaraj, the fairy herb, is also called the "queen of hair" and, according to Ayurveda, has a strengthening effect on hair roots and hair and is said to stimulate hair growth.
Brahmi is full of flavonoids and is valued as a medicinal plant in Ayurveda. The "small fat sheet" cares for the scalp and strengthens the hair.
Find out in Active substance lexicon even more about the herbal raw materials in Ayurvedic naturopathy and their power. khadi hair oils combine Ayurvedic naturopathy with the latest cosmetic technology. We manufacture our products according to the European Cosmetics Regulation. The result is highly effective and at the same time gentle natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that you can feel. Our Ayurvedic hair oils are free from synthetic colors, fragrances and preservatives, silicones, paraffins and other chemical additives. They care for, protect and strengthen your hair and scalp completely naturally. Why are we so sure about that? Because we have this checked for you regularly in independent and qualified laboratories: The khadi oils are certified by the German Federation of Industrial and Trading Companies (BDIH) according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL.
- Free gift to try
with every order
- Free & fast delivery
- Khadi expert advice
For your safe use and of course free of charge
- Why are rain gutters necessary
- Why do words hurt so much
- What do you call a fake INTJ
- Which countries allow dual citizenship with Canada?
- Why is the Canadian weather so gross
- How does Google Pay make money
- Which countries in the Caribbean speak English
- What is your biggest obstacle to self improvement
- Why is Singapore not part of ABTC
- How can you find a new girlfriend
- Have you experienced a culture shock?
- What is the ego
- All black people have kinky hair
- Are Quora moderators white supremacists
- What are the main fashion styles
- How do Americans elect the president?
- Boris Johnson wears a wig
- Why are guitar strings tightly tied
- What is the temperament of Siamese cats
- How can I increase my self-confidence
- Why am I so boring and serious
- What's the favorite breakfast in Toronto
- How can I treat a demanding girl
- How can I improve my manual skills