Why does God say we can't steal
The 10 Commandments
THE FIRST COMMANDMENT
I am the Lord your God.
You shall not have other gods besides me.
We should fear, love and trust God above all things.
THE SECOND COMMANDMENT
You shall not use the name of the Lord your God in vain; for the Lord will not leave him unpunished who misuses his name.
We should fear and love God so that we do not curse, swear, do magic, lie or deceive by his name, but call on him in every need, pray, praise and thank him.
THE THIRD COMMANDMENT
You should keep the holiday holy.
We should fear and love God, so that we do not despise the sermon and his word, but keep it holy, gladly hear and learn.
THE FOURTH COMMANDMENT
You are to honor your father and your mother, that it may be well for you and that you may live long on earth.
We are to fear and love God so that we do not despise or anger our parents and masters, but hold them in honor, serve them, obey them, have them love and value.
THE FIFTH COMMANDMENT
You should not kill.
We should fear and love God so that we do no harm or harm to our neighbors in his body, but help and support him in every need.
THE SIXTH COMMANDMENT
You shall not commit adultery.
We should fear and love God so that we live chaste and disciplined life in words and deeds and love and honor one another in marriage.
THE SEVENTH COMMANDMENT
You shall not steal.
We should fear and love God so that we do not take money or goods from our neighbors nor bring them to us with false goods or trade, but help him improve and protect his goods and food.
THE EIGHTH COMMANDMENT
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
We should fear and love God so that we do not lie, betray, slander or spoil his reputation to our neighbors, but should excuse him, speak good of him and turn everything for the best.
THE NINTH COMMANDMENT
You shall not covet your neighbor's house.
We are to fear and love God so that we do not seek our neighbor with cunning after his inheritance or house and bring it to us with a semblance of justice, but rather be conducive and useful to him to keep it.
THE TENTH COMMANDMENT
You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, servant, maid, cattle, or anything that is his.
We are to fear and love God that we do not harness, entice or alienate our neighbors' wives, assistants or cattle, but encourage them to stay and do what they owe.
NOW WHAT DOES GOD SAY ABOUT THESE COMMANDMENTS TO ALL?
He says like this: I the Lord your God am a jealous God. Who visits those who hate me for the sin of their fathers, even to the children of the third and fourth members; but to those who love me and keep my commandments, I do well up to a thousand members.
God threatens to punish all who break these commandments; therefore we should fear his anger and not act contrary to his commandments. But he promises grace and all the best to all who keep these commandments; therefore we should also love and trust him and gladly do according to his commandments
- Are renewable sources not equal to conventional sources?
- Vitiligo is beautiful
- Which countries have a visa lottery?
- What should a true patriot think
- What is meant by M 10 HCl
- How we can rent a car
- People are becoming more and more selfish
- Can I stop cooking for my husband?
- What is the best accessory for PS3
- How can I buy Bitcoin in Canada
- Has Batman ever been flogged
- How can I control my man
- What are the problems of married women
- Is the earth a prison for people?
- Will Ethereum die in 2020
- Do Jews have a conflict with Christians?
- Prakrit is older than Tamil
- What is China doing in Africa 1
- Where is the best view in Vietnam
- Is it safe to travel to Meghalaya
- Are men abused by women
- The term transvestite is offensive
- Means damp weather, cold or hot
- Happy people are wrong
- Who are the Marvel Comics aspirants
- Why are SMART boards effective
- Why does the US support Ukraine
- Pakistan is pro-American
- Has China suppressed the US?
- Australia would have complete independence
- Which is dangerous MMA or boxing
- What are some characteristics of posthumanism
- What are some uses of generic bleach
- What is a CSC payment